Sponsored by:

Sebring Video Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 10:07 PM
wolfturbo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Juan
I have to say that watching your video was a treat! You drive so smooth and your upshifts were flawless. The down shifts were magnificent too! I don't think you were using heel and toe? Were you?

The sound was a sound of its own. Distinctive 911 two litre. I imagine you are weighing in at 1900lbs and have 220 HP??

Its amazing what an old 911 ( and a two liter no less!! ) set up correctly in the hands of a great driver can do. I'm very impressed and now I'm not looking for a GT3 any longer.....I'm looking for a 2.0 911S!!!

When Hollywood does a remake of LeMans I vote for you to drive the 917!
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
Ed

Originally Posted by Juan Lopez
Streak,

for organization, since you started a dedicated video post, I repost my 2 laps from the enduro as posted on a separate thread. I have approx 3 hours of video from the weekend which will crash some servers......! I'll post some more in the coming days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P4XXY_2enY
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 607 Likes on 297 Posts

Ryan no problem on the turn 1 pass at start of qualifying I saw you coming and left the inside open for you glad you went there, I too tried to get a run on that grey GT3 but just don't have the ponies. I then dropped back and tried to run him down always great to chase a rabbitt Qualifying is a skill set to itself love watching the guys who fight for each corner slowing each of them down. Qualifying video attached.
Rich

Old 02-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Der ABT
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Rich thanks for the vids you were just behind me for a bit of the enduro....wasnt going to post this but i got pulled in watching all these vids.
the gt3s somehow just look like more fun, but then again i dont see the yearly racing bill from them either. Axels alone scare me.
but some great driving from all, really had a good time and cant complain for my first time to sebring...will be back next year im sure.

here is my enduro vid (camera took a poop on the sprints and had to borrow this one) and please dont make fun of my sawing at the wheel i calm down after a while..Racing starts around 4:30 mark
http://youtu.be/_TFEZzyUs_o

how do you embed a video?? nevermind found it
Old 02-21-2012, 10:15 AM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 607 Likes on 297 Posts

Mark how wide did your eyes get in turn 17 when we were looking at the nose of the Cayman, got my heart a pumping!
Rich

Quick Reply: Sebring Video Thread