Sponsored by:

Christmas comes early for A. Wayne

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 01:07 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
It is Christmas!!!!! Raj has been delivered back to us!!!!!

Geez, Lewis.... you're research is going DEEP into Alonso's past.... Raj might have a point here... Obsession for Men....
Yeah, is this your Christmas spirit? To team up on someone. Nice going. Follow what you preach. How about you guys lighten up on this bs. It's getting a little tiring, your constant trolling and bullying.

Last edited by RajDatta; 12-24-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:11 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

OK Guys, put your $$ where your mouth is. I wager each one of you. Ferrari and Alonso will win in 2012. How much? No more talk, lets do the walk. Pick your driver against my driver and how much you want to bet.
My wager for LTC, make your pick. My pick is Alonso, if Alonso wins, you never return to Racing Forum. If your driver wins, I leave for good.
For the rest, lets talk $$.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:52 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,666 Likes on 774 Posts

Old 12-24-2011, 03:22 PM
mklaskin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! The season's starting early...
Old 12-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,666 Likes on 859 Posts

Originally Posted by 968TurboS
Yeah, is this your Christmas spirit? To team up on someone. Nice going. Follow what you preach. How about you guys lighten up on this bs. It's getting a little tiring, your constant trolling and bullying.
OK Guys, put your $$ where your mouth is. I wager each one of you. Ferrari and Alonso will win in 2012. How much? No more talk, lets do the walk. Pick your driver against my driver and how much you want to bet.
My wager for LTC, make your pick. My pick is Alonso, if Alonso wins, you never return to Racing Forum. If your driver wins, I leave for good.
Methinks you need a major chill pill, dude. Even Jon Corzine has an opinion of how you're acting:

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 03-08-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:53 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hmmn, an XMAS Enzo.

IIRC, with Alonso leading the 2010 WDC, Webber in 2nd and Vettel in 3rd, going into the Abu Dhabi finale, I believe I publically stated that if DV won the 2010 WDC, I would leave RL permanently.
IIRC, you did not reciprocate.
DV choked (epically), and I am still here.

Besides now that Sato is no longer in F1 (in spite of my best efforts to secure him a seat), everyone already knows that "my driver" is "Anyone But Alonso."

Therefore, I can not deny you your well deserved XMAS wish:

if Alonso wins the 2012 WDC, I will leave.
If "Anyone But Alonso" wins the 2012 WDC, you stay, just like last year.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:58 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Hmmn, an XMAS Enzo.

IIRC, with Alonso leading the 2010 WDC, Webber in 2nd and Vettel in 3rd, going into the Abu Dhabi finale, I believe I publically stated that if DV won the 2010 WDC, I would leave RL permanently.
IIRC, you did not reciprocate.
DV choked (epically), and I am still here.

Besides now that Sato is no longer in F1 (in spite of my best efforts to secure him a seat), everyone already knows that "my driver" is "Anyone But Alonso."

Therefore, I can not deny you your well deserved XMAS wish:

if Alonso wins the 2012 WDC, I will leave.
If "Anyone But Alonso" wins the 2012 WDC, you stay, just like last year.
That is bullsit. You pick your driver, any driver. I picked one, you pick one. Lets play fair. What kind of odds are you giving me? Since you are such an Alonso fan, I would think you would jump on this.
C'mon, all talk huh.
Any one of you, pick your driver against mine. Enough talking already. That is all I have seen from you guys. Lets back it up with some $$$.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:00 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Methinks you need a major chill pill, dude. Even Jon Corzine has an opinion of how you're acting:
Once again you have proven, you have excellent google skills and have nothing better to do with your time. I can't compete with you Sir!
Old 12-24-2011, 07:10 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

That is bullsit. You pick your driver, any driver. I picked one, you pick one. Lets play fair. What kind of odds are you giving me? Since you are such an Alonso fan, I would think you would jump on this.
C'mon, all talk huh.
Any one of you, pick your driver against mine. Enough talking already. That is all I have seen from you guys. Lets back it up with some $$$.
Once again you have proven, you have excellent google skills and have nothing better to do with your time. I can't compete with you Sir!
In two posts, you have proved my point in spades. Thanks for playing!
Old 12-24-2011, 07:50 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

This is definitely going to last more than 4 hours ... Someone better call a Doctor.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:21 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
In two posts, you have proved my point in spades. Thanks for playing!
Congrats, a few more of these and you will hit the magic 23000 mark. You must have a lot of spare time on your hand. Get a life!
Old 12-25-2011, 01:09 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,039 Posts

Raj, I'd be happy to be the escrow holder in your wager with Lewis. I'll pm you my address so you can send your bet
Old 12-25-2011, 07:55 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

C'mon, all talk huh.
So let me get this straight ...

I offered to leave if Alonso wins the 2012 WDC (e.g. You stay)
I offered to let you stay if "Anyone But Alonso" wins the 2012 WDC (e.g. You stay)

So, no matter what happens next season, you get to stay. Yet you're still unhappy?
I'm sorry, was it due to the fact that I did not include the "Gift Wrapped" emoticon?

If you really want me to leave, I would suggest going over Alonso's head, directly to the Admin (Bob The Owner), and yet again plead your case.
I await and will fully comply (as always, without question) with his decision.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:56 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Pete
Raj, I'd be happy to be the escrow holder in your wager with Lewis. I'll pm you my address so you can send your bet
I respectfully request a legal ruling on the legality of a notarized document drafted in Crayon...
Old 12-25-2011, 08:27 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Congrats, a few more of these and you will hit the magic 23000 mark. You must have a lot of spare time on your hand. Get a life!
Ah yes, the last recourse of someone who has painted himself into a corner: post counts...

Quick Reply: Christmas comes early for A. Wayne