Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yet another helmet question Simpson devil ray

Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 PM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Default Yet another helmet question Simpson devil ray

I've put off getting a new brain bucket for as long as I could. Now I need to do it quickly. I'm thinking of the Simpson Carbon Fiber Devil Ray. Anyone have one? Since there is nowhere around here to try them out, I need to order online. I'm currently using a medium OMP. I've measured my noggin at 22 1/2 cm. That is on the low side of medium according to the OMP sizing chart but the high side according to Simpsom. The OMP fits well but very snug if the Simpsons run smaller it may be too snug. Anyone have both that can give me a comparison?

Last edited by sbelles; 05-17-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Arrwin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sbelles View Post
I've put off getting a new brain bucket for as long as I could. Now I need to do it quickly. I'm thinking of the Simpson Carbon Fiber Devil Ray. Anyone have one? Since there is nowhere around here to try them out, I need to order online. I'm currently using a medium OMP. I've measured my noggin at 22 1/2 cm. That is on the low side of medium according to the OMP sizing chart but the high side according to Simpsom. The OMP fits well but very snug if the Simpsons run smaller it may be too snug. Anyone have both that can give me a comparison?
I'm looking at the Devil Ray as well. Did you end up getting it? How do you like it??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yet another helmet question Simpson devil ray

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: