Sponsored by:

What the heck?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 07:18 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 451 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by Glen
There are 22 Spec Boxes at Hallett, makes me wish I had one!!
My favorite close event, great track, people and amenities. Havent been in awhile and cant wait !
Found out my old car SpBox is for sale again. Just do it!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:23 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jakermc
Found out my old car SpBox is for sale again. Just do it!
Where at? Why did you sell it? Thought you liked the class. Man you should took the baby cup to NASA nationals. I think you would have done well.

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 10-14-2010, 07:34 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 451 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
Where at? Why did you sell it? Thought you liked the class. Man you should took the baby cup to NASA nationals. I think you would have done well.
It's in Oklahoma and a very good car. I only sold it because I fell in love with your old ride and stopped driving the Box. Three race cars was a bit too much for me to give proper attention to all of them. Let me know if you want the contact info.

I think I'd had a good shot at winning in Miller. I won the TX regional championship and the eventual national winner in GTS4 I raced against at Hallet and I was much quicker there. Decided to do the PCA race at Road America instead. That car on that track is heaven!

You still have an open invite to stay with me at MSR Cresson if you want another taste of the baby cup.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:42 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jakermc
It's in Oklahoma and a very good car. I only sold it because I fell in love with your old ride and stopped driving the Box. Three race cars was a bit too much for me to give proper attention to all of them. Let me know if you want the contact info.

I think I'd had a good shot at winning in Miller. I won the TX regional championship and the eventual national winner in GTS4 I raced against at Hallet and I was much quicker there. Decided to do the PCA race at Road America instead. That car on that track is heaven!

You still have an open invite to stay with me at MSR Cresson if you want another taste of the baby cup.
Sure is tempting...people still talk about the baby cup when they see me. I miss it. All the old records still stand at the SE tracks and I actually bettered them at all of them on test days by a pretty good margin.

Sure shoot me some info on the SPBOX. I know you only deal with good cars.

Quick Reply: What the heck?