Uh huh !

Originally Posted by va122
unbelivable!
Yep , that's what he said ......
Old 07-06-2009, 01:57 PM
amaist
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ecclestone went on to give his views on the environment, the taxations system, the fact that he would scrap the tax-payer funded British National Health Service and of course personal finance. “I have a credit card but hardly use it. I bought my yacht with a cheque...”
ROFL. The man lives in such a different world from 99% of all others he can't even comprehend how others live. I bet many of us here pay for our cars with "cheques", too.

That's why this idiot pulled out of races like Montreal. The race was very well attended by people who get bank loans to pay for their cars and most of them didn't have "yachts". Understanding that those are the people that make Bernie rich is completely lost on the guy. He thinks he is rich because he hangs out with the crowd that believes Dom Perignon is a poor person's champagne.

I hope Max keeps up the crazy old man act and the manufacturers are forced to break away and start a new series and pull the rug from under Bernie. Sure, the car makers are just a bunch of faceless corporations but they do know very well who butters their bread.

Admiring Hitler for his managerial skills is silly. Germans were always good at organizing themselves and getting things done. The only thing necessary was rallying them together. He did that very well but the stated goals were horrible and could only be viewed positively from the point of view of a complete *******.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:58 PM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hitler massed people due to the times. The aftermath of WWI gave voice to nationalism to a nation that was downtrodden.
This group of dilatants are just clueless, disconnected and repugnant
Old 07-06-2009, 05:10 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He's obviously taken with a sense of power that has made him very ego centric. He's gratifying himself while pitying himself. I think it's a case of sour grapes over the FOTA power base re-writing the rules, his ex-wife Flavica cleaning him out, old age proably not doing wonders for his health, the downturn in the economy, and Mosely being thrown out on his ear. I think he's seeing his entrenched interests being threatened, and he's generally pissed off, and wants to tweak others to lessen his own mental pain.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F1 boss Ecclestone praises Hitler, Sadam