Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey, Kibort and others...about our "duel"... wanna make lemonade outta lemons?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 01:15 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Abby
I'm in if the charity is one that helps people right here in the U.S.
I'm in if it helps people. Period!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:23 PM
KOAN
Rennlist Member

Received 159 Likes on 110 Posts

Sounds like a great effort. I'm in too. Let me know when and where to send bucks.

We're all bozos on this bus!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:41 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by TR6
I wasn't going to donate when it looked like it was just going to pay for booze, strippers, and bail for you two delinquents, but I'll definitely contribute to this. Hell, we may have to organize a road trip up from Texas to see this thing in person. Deep_uv, mglobe, Sean?

Action packed!
Wait, no booze, strippers, or bail money, and I have to spend 17hrs in a car with Deep_uv? I dunno about this...
Old 03-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mark kibort
You are classless! Its a great idea, but do you need to overcompensate here?

I thought you were done with the name calling. "shyster, moron" "goofy and gay". Oh, and you are self proclaimed, racey and spooky. ooooooh. so SCAWWEEE!

You are going down!

Get over yourself! Now, on with the event!

mk
Thats a great idea. Since race cars are used in all sorts of physics senareos, we could have the exact debate with a professor or highschool instructor to see if we can get the correct angle of the topic to stick with you.

Im absolutely, positively right with what i had posted. You many have "meant" something else, but in the end, its power that determines acceleration at any vehicle speed, anywhere. But you are right, a discussion for yet another thread im sure.

Lets have this debate at the end of the race "Point - CounterPoint" with a judge and and jurry. you will get 5 min to make a case, so will I. we get two drawings and there will be a determination. the winner gives to his choice of two charities. rennwish vs make a wish or something like that.
You will get CRUSHED in that debate. and you can use all your top secret anti-physics experiences.

Mk
Kibort, can you EVER just STFU about your idiotic theoretical application of physics so that this attempt at doing something good here can move along? Those two posts above have both convinced me that you are a very sick person and that I will likely just make another contribution to Rennwish instead of getting involved in this. I do not want to be involved with anything that has your name associated with it or that you will take any credit for after the event!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:56 PM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 498 Likes on 266 Posts

Hell yeeessssshhhh

Originally Posted by TR6
I wasn't going to donate when it looked like it was just going to pay for booze, strippers, and bail for you two delinquents, but I'll definitely contribute to this. Hell, we may have to organize a road trip up from Texas to see this thing in person. Deep_uv, mglobe, Sean?

Action packed!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:07 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mglobe
Wait, no booze, strippers, or bail money, and I have to spend 17hrs in a car with Deep_uv? I dunno about this...
I'll be sure to load up on bean burritos the day before.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:14 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 60 Posts

and you thought I had issues.

Lets focus on the charity part of the event and the fun factor. can you cut the insults just for a little while back-up-singer-boy?

mk

Originally Posted by Bull
Kibort, can you EVER just STFU about your idiotic theoretical application of physics so that this attempt at doing something good here can move along? Those two posts above have both convinced me that you are a very sick person and that I will likely just make another contribution to Rennwish instead of getting involved in this. I do not want to be involved with anything that has your name associated with it or that you will take any credit for after the event!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

and you thought I had issues.

Lets focus on the charity part of the event and the fun factor.

mk
Excellent, as that is EXACTLY what I just asked you to do Parrot Boy. Good to see you use the word "focus". Please apply it and stay away from the Rainman repetition of your high school physics.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 PM
rlm328
Rennlist Member

Received 309 Likes on 206 Posts

I am in for the doantion to either charity. Let us know when and where, would be nice if we could paypal it. From the other thread, I would still like to see this while it is going on. Is there any possibility of a webcast on this?
Old 03-25-2009, 03:00 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 60 Posts

Still cant make a post that is not insulting , can you back-up-singer-boy? oops. I guess it is hard. Gee, just too bad we cant just glove up and settle this like real men, right? gezzz.

Listen, I only repeat the physics as most can only learn through repitition. trust me, there are 6000 folks that have read through the debate. If one has opened their eyes to maybe a more correct way of looking at things, my job has been done! I told you, Truth was what motivates me! Again, I only repeat, when someone has contradicted the basics formulas. (which was quite often, shown by the votes and comments as well).

Anyway, enough! focus on the event.

mk

Excellent, as that is EXACTLY what I just asked you to do Parrot Boy. Good to see you use the word "focus". Please apply it and stay away from the Rainman repetition of your high school physics.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:35 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Anyway, enough! focus on the event.

mk
Are you talking to yourself? You should be.

I would love to "glove up" at any time Old Boy. You see, I have a background report on you now (its a fun business to be associated with). Apparently you don't for me.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:36 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^
Jeeez i see this is going well ................................................
Old 03-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,412 Likes on 754 Posts

One more ironclad condition for this event:

Mark, if you go to the High Plains racetrack before our event, I will know about it, and you will immediately forfeit. Also, if you get any seat time in a 944 Spec before the event, you will immediately forfeit.

I expect to be held to the same standard.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 03-25-2009, 03:56 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

What about his physics class ...............................................
Old 03-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Weston
Racer

You see, I have a background report on you now (its a fun business to be associated with).
Well, aside from the fact that that's really creepy and shows how much control Internet drama has over you, I really wouldn't expect that to have much impact on someone who posts under his real name... it's not like he's trying to hide his identity.

Quick Reply: Hey, Kibort and others...about our "duel"... wanna make lemonade outta lemons?