Rennline Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Cool Rennline Group Buy

Is a group by of 20% discount of most of the stuff in their catalog.

The main thread in the 964 is here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/964-forum/458996-rennline-track-mats-and-floor-boards.html

As of this post we have 15 orders and need to get to 20 to all benefit from the discount.

Originally Posted by Rennline
Ok, Guys and girls, this is the deal. Since not all of you want the same items we are going to open this up to our entire product line. Keep in mind that this deal only works for items that we manufacture. The items that are not included are batteries, switches, cables and other items that are not branded with the Rennline name. If we receive 20 orders or more from unique Rennlist customers, we will offer you 20% on all orders over $150.00. This deal starts right now and you have until Friday at Midnight before we pull the plug. Note: Our site may show a discount for orders under $150 but you will be charged the full amount for orders $149.99 or less. To get this deal you need to go to www.rennline.com, place your order online and then enter in key code RL911 on the shopping cart page. We will notify this thread at the end of each day to give you the status of how many orders have been received. With that all said.............GO.

Paul Jacques
Rennline Inc.
Not associated, nor family, nor blah blah blah, I just want to benefit from the discount
Old 10-23-2008, 03:42 PM
angelo1404
Shamwow!
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered from RENNLINE and I received the discount.

Apparently they have enough Rennlisters for the discount...

Quick Reply: Rennline Group Buy