Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 SIngapore GP , News ,Updates, Results..

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 11:13 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still refusing to address the point huh, let me try again KR is not deserving of a top drive , his mediocre and lucky WDC last year and now his ridiculous lack luster performance this year means Ferrari should replace him with another driver. Frankly at this point i can't see how they could do any worse if they had ITC or luca Badoer driving the car

If in 09 he is still driving a ferrari , to me it will be proof positive that they are sinking as a team and have lost there direction . After 7 years in a top car on the grid and with no1 status he has produced 1 wdc from pure luck..... sad really .......................................................
Old 10-07-2008, 11:30 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Still refusing to address the point huh, let me try again KR is not deserving of a top drive , his mediocre and lucky WDC last year and now his ridiculous lack luster performance this year means Ferrari should replace him with another driver. Frankly at this point i can't see how they could do any worse if they had ITC or luca Badoer driving the car .
Correct.
They would be much better off asking my son to drive instead of me.
I can barely get in/out of the Cup car these days, let alone drive it at speed.
But it is nice seeing my name in the same sentence at Luca's......
Old 10-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm not addressing the point?

I said Kimi has screwed up this season.
Deserves a top drive though, that's why he's been paid tens of millions of dollard a year for doing so.
There's no point of going back and forth between you and me whether he deserves a top ride or not because that means nothing.
Money talks, bull**** walks and guess what? We're walking and the F1 bosses are talking (= hiring those drivers).

Kimi came to Ferrari and after two winningless years (with Schumi & Massa as drivers) and even with many crucial personel changes won the WDC in his first year in Ferrari.

Enough of that, you think KR sucks, I don't.

However, back to the question you try to avoid: Alonso was free to go to any team for this year, yet he was forced to go to back to Renault, didn't get the ride in Ferrari because they didn't want him (same way they don't want him for 2009).
Yet you've repeated that same "FA was blocked to go to Ferrari" 1000 times, it would be enlightening if even for this one time, you would show us some facts of your claims.

And really, you can stop praying at nights hoping Alonso gets a ride in Ferrari for next year (even though "he turned them down" ) because he's not.
Keep the Renault hat, you'll need it next year.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:14 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
I'm not addressing the point?

I said Kimi has screwed up this season.
Deserves a top drive though, that's why he's been paid tens of millions of dollard a year for doing so.
There's no point of going back and forth between you and me whether he deserves a top ride or not because that means nothing.
Money talks, bull**** walks and guess what? We're walking and the F1 bosses are talking (= hiring those drivers).

Kimi came to Ferrari and after two winningless years (with Schumi & Massa as drivers) and even with many crucial personel changes won the WDC in his first year in Ferrari.

Enough of that, you think KR sucks, I don't.

However, back to the question you try to avoid: Alonso was free to go to any team for this year, yet he was forced to go to back to Renault, didn't get the ride in Ferrari because they didn't want him (same way they don't want him for 2009).
Yet you've repeated that same "FA was blocked to go to Ferrari" 1000 times, it would be enlightening if even for this one time, you would show us some facts of your claims.

And really, you can stop praying at nights hoping Alonso gets a ride in Ferrari for next year (even though "he turned them down" ) because he's not.
Keep the Renault hat, you'll need it next year.
Finn the only reason why KR is getting paid is because of that Fort knox contract he conned monty into signing 4 yrs ago.... Bwaaaay

Yep Finn , I'm sure KR is well liked in Italy @ the moment job security
no 1 well, I'm just saying ...........I hate to say it ,, they should have kept ,

7 times Pepto Dismal man
Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

...Yet you've repeated that same "FA was blocked to go to Ferrari" 1000 times, it would be enlightening if even for this one time, you would show us some facts of your claims...
+1000
I know, I know, getting an actual fact out of "Wayne's World" is like pushing a car with a rope.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

+1000
I know, I know, getting an actual fact out of "Wayne's World" is like pushing a car with a rope.
Finn,

Wayne would need to possess an actual fact to be able to provide one..
Old 10-07-2008, 01:49 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Here is a fact for yah : KR is a suckballs poor driver
Old 10-07-2008, 02:35 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,039 Posts

Projecting again, eh? Your on fire today!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Finn,

Wayne would need to possess an actual fact to be able to provide one..
Oh yeah, I forgot that...
Old 10-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Russ Murphy
Drifting

What's really cool is that no matter how wrong your opinion is, it doesn't change the fact that Kimi is driving the ferrari next year and Alonso isn't.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Russ Murphy
What's really cool is that no matter how wrong your opinion is, it doesn't change the fact that Kimi is driving the ferrari next year and Alonso isn't.
Careful,,,,,,or you will make Wayne's eye twitch. I am certain that the mere mention of Kimi or Michael makes him twitch like Chief Inspector Dreyfus.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:47 PM
morganabowen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man, I was out of town, and didn't get the results of Singapore I missed watching the race because occasionally, SPEED reruns the F1 races in the afternoons. Unfortunately, for me the didn't do that with Singapore I was so happy to see that Fernando finally won a race this season Congratulations Fernando Alonso Now I will go back in the beginning and read all of this thread
Old 10-07-2008, 06:50 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,039 Posts

The slightest mention of Schumacher REALLY gets him going.

ALONSO: You know, with A. Wayne's help, I'll soon be in your seat. It could be 2008, 2009, 2010, 11 or 12, but Wayne ASSURED me I'd be in your seat someday, bank on it.
Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
The slightest mention of Schumacher REALLY gets him going.

ALONSO: You know, with A. Wayne's help, I'll soon be in your seat. It could be 2008, 2009, 2010, 11 or 12, but Wayne ASSURED me I'd be in your seat someday, bank on it.
Schumi's response:

"Where'd you get those shoes? Are you trying out for dancing with the stars? It worked for Helio..."
Old 10-07-2008, 06:59 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Schumi's response:

"Where'd you get those shoes? Are you trying out for dancing with the stars? It worked for Helio..."
Careful.....you'll soon be branded by Sir A. Wayne as one of the 3 Amigos....it's actually a much larger number than 3, but who's counting

Quick Reply: 2008 SIngapore GP , News ,Updates, Results..