Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 SIngapore GP , News ,Updates, Results..

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 04:09 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 802 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Or one above Kimi's head :

I can't believe i won a WDC , with my poor driving ...............
Nahhhhh, in that pic Kimi's saying "They took the whole freaking Bar"!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Luis de Prat
Nice how all these holier than thou posts are stored on Rennlist for several years. You probably won't be as quippy in 2010 when you're proven WRONG...
Wayne's said plenty of things where he's been proven wrong (search post between me & him and you'llfid bunch of them) but as far as Alonso & Ferrari goes Wayne said FA will replace Kimi for 2009...
Then that FA will replace Kimi in 2010...
Then that FA turned Ferrari down...
Then that he indeed will replace Kimi for 2010...

I think that's the latest altough I'm not sure what the current "fact" is.

Wayne, which one is it today?
Old 10-05-2008, 09:24 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
Wayne's said plenty of things where he's been proven wrong (search post between me & him and you'llfid bunch of them) but as far as Alonso & Ferrari goes Wayne said FA will replace Kimi for 2009...

Finn , you response must be tongue in **** cheeks..

1, firstly i said last year Kimi raikkonen was the 4th man of the top 4 , he is !
2. I said Massa was faster than Kimi , but fragile , he is !
3. Then i said FA was the most complete Driver in F1 making him no 1 , He is
4. I told you last year that the rookie Hamilton was the second best driver in F1 and the most talented , better than KR,,, he is
5. I also said last year that FA has a signed deal with Ferrari ( he does ) and it was blocked by his release contract from mcClaren ( this has now been proven ) he is now free to go to Ferrari in 09 hence he needed a 1 yr deal in 08, which he got from renault,,,, correct on all accounts.

6. FA will be in a Ferrari for 09 that was my prediction last year and i still stand by it until he announces something different .

7. KR is a dis-grace , he lucked into a WDC last year and has been outpaced by his teammate all year. TO have such a low work output while having his **** in the best seat in F1, is a disgrace. If KR is in a Ferrari next year it would be the greatest travesty to the sport , EVER ! I have seen drivers lose their Job and or their life in this sport trying to produce . KR is a salad and is not deserving of a top drive there is no such **** as being "Off"
In the good days they would have told him to get the **** out and that would be it heck they did it to 3 WDC Prost( at the time ) who was 5 times better than KR will ever be .

8. Of course you and the amigos bet for this year's WDC, KR...... ohhh my such depth , such wisdom... anyway i will share the spoils with you my friend , not to worry MJ has already told me you are good for 2 shots then you are out .
Anyway next time think twice before you bet on a guy who lucked into a WDC and attend drivers meetings drunk ....., BWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa,

KR having an "OFF" period , ahh yes silly season

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-05-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Wayne,

You also said Massa was faster last year etc. etc. but I'm not talking about opinions such as wether FA is most complete or not. Thered's no point as that's just a matter of opinion.
I'm talking about actual facts (who's going where, has contract with who etc.).

Alonso was not blocked to go to Ferrari. Since you disagree, please prove it.
(he talked with i.e. Toyota, never with Ferrari)
Alonso has not signed a deal to go to Ferrari for 2009. That we can't prove yet since the season hasn't started but if you want to make a bet, let's do so.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:21 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Ridonculous ,

Massa is faster than KR , so is FA and Hamilton, even under your super finnish weekend bong , you can see dat ... I know , I know , admitting it is hard .......................................

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-06-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:08 AM
Luis de Prat
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wayne said FA will replace Kimi for 2009...

I think you should be asking Montezemolo this question, not Wayne.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Ridonculous ,

Massa is faster than KR , so is FA and Hamilton, even under your super finnish weekend bong , you can see dat ... I know , I know , admitting it is hard .......................................
Soooooo.... Where's the proof that Alonso was blocked to go to factory team for this season?
(I have no problem of admitting Kimi has screwed up this season, somehow the top brass of F1 likes him though which means much more than what you or Spanish media thinks)

On another front, have you followed Formula Atlantic?n Check out the new champ, Markus Niemelä, what do you think?

I don't need to. Alonso is not going to Ferrari for next year and since you guys are so keen to know what's happening for him next year, I'll let the car out of the bag:
Alonso remains at Renault for 2009 (it won't be released yet but it's done and if either of you want to bet on this, be my quest).
It won't take too long since all the pieces are slowly falling in place so "news" can be released.
Since Rosberg stayed at Williams, BMW was able to confirm that they continue with their current due, next will be Honda, then it shouldn't be too long until Renault will publish this.

Last edited by Flying Finn; 10-06-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

2. I said Massa was faster than Kimi , but fragile , he is !
Not if you look at fast laps he isn't.

I think Felipe is proving to be a better qualifyer than Kimi, but I think Kimi is still a better racer.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:21 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Not if you look at fast laps he isn't.

I think Felipe is proving to be a better qualifyer than Kimi, but I think Kimi is still a better racer.
Meh,
your are right , Kimi has shown massa the way all year

LOL..... I will forward his comments to Saveafinn.com and monty

Finn if no Ferrari, then of course he will stay @ Renault , BMW would be a lateral move and a gamble for next year .

Now if Kimi still has a job @ ferrari next year , then i would agree the sport is dead and it is not about racing as it was in the past .
Old 10-06-2008, 02:13 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It looks like Bernie's Butt buddy did not like the Singapore Grand Prix.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71186

I hate it when Ferrari whines, it is unbecoming to all the hard work and Euros spent in Formula 1.

Not to worry though The Savior Alonso did OK in Singapore and Ferrari has him for 2009.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

...Finn if no Ferrari, then of course he will stay @ Renault , BMW would be a lateral move and a gamble for next year .

Now if Kimi still has a job @ ferrari next year , then i would agree the sport is dead and it is not about racing as it was in the past .
Wayne,

Sorry Wayne but there is no IF and for the past coupld of years, the sport is doing better than it has in years. Between 1st & last the time difference is much closer that it used to be. That's of course because the rules were "frozen" which I'm afraid might change again now with KERS etc. but Alonso and the fact that he'll remain at Renault has nothing to do how good the racing is next year.

(and where's that "Alonso was blocked to go to a factory team in 2008" proof?)
Old 10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Wayne,

Sorry Wayne but there is no IF and for the past coupld of years, the sport is doing better than it has in years. Between 1st & last the time difference is much closer that it used to be. That's of course because the rules were "frozen" which I'm afraid might change again now with KERS etc. but Alonso and the fact that he'll remain at Renault has nothing to do how good the racing is next year.

(and where's that "Alonso was blocked to go to a factory team in 2008" proof?)
Finn dats funny !

I said if KR STAYS @ FERRARI .... the sport is dead , he is not deserving of a top drive , has nothing to do with Alonso's ...status

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-06-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:02 AM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

has nothing to do with Alonso's ...status
No it doesn't, Alonso has no one to blame but himself for getting stuck at Renault. A place that even Renault technical director Bob Bell says Alonso does not want to be.

Surely, being wrong so often must even begin to weigh on Alsonso's biggest cheerleader............................................................. .............paging Mr. Wayne........................................Mr. A.Wayne
Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
No it doesn't, Alonso has no one to blame but himself for getting stuck at Renault. A place that even Renault technical director Bob Bell says Alonso does not want to be.

Surely, being wrong so often must even begin to weigh on Alsonso's biggest cheerleader............................................................. .............paging Mr. Wayne........................................Mr. A.Wayne
drinking again

try and stay on Plot Ratatouille

Reality :
Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Finn dats funny !

I said if KR STAYS @ FERRARI .... the sport is dead , he is not deserving of a top drive , has nothing to do with Alonso's ...status
Wayne,

Again, when it comes to Alonso - Renault - Ferrari, there is no IF there, Alonso is not, and I repeat to you, Alonso is not going to Ferrari next year.
Sorry, I know truth some times hurt but it's better to accept it that to try and live in dreams.

And... What seems like the 1000th time, where's that "Alonso was blocked to go to a factory team in 2008" proof?

Quick Reply: 2008 SIngapore GP , News ,Updates, Results..