Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know a nice B&B or Spa near Limerock Park?

Old 06-04-2008, 09:25 AM
MJR911
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Troutbeck.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Don't ever bring up the Interlocken Inn to my wife! She stayed there with me once about 6-7 years ago, and would never return. It was our first stay there. The plan was for me to be at the track all day, while she spent most of the day at the "Resort", and a couple of hours at the track (her limit).

She found the room cramped, noisy and dirty, the pool unacceptable (surrounded by bee infested clover and rusting chain link fence), the "spa" almost non-existent, and the exercise equipment mostly broken or needing service/adjusting. The food was just "OK", but the service was poor. Other than that, everything was fine! My wife is not an overly picky person.

I do stay there for every LRP track event I attend, but I am at the track for 11-12 hours, The Boathouse for dinner, etc.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Gary R.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bull - stay at Iron Masters next time, you can walk to the Boathouse from there!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: