Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roebling Feb 16 and 17

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:07 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will be there, as this will be my 1st time at RR and the start of my track season.

paradi,
when are you heading down. im teaming up with a friend who lives near sugarloaf, so we can caravan down together. we could have a line of porsches being to towed to RR
Old 01-30-2008, 09:25 PM
todinlaw
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
Pretty much! I need to get out more! I'm still too slow though. When I get to your times, I'll be happy. I am doing CMP March 1...when are you headed south again?
Roger, just in case, do you have the DE schedule for the rest of the year, perhaps other dates you are going to run this track this year? I am going to try to make feb date but no promises. Since I have a condo in HH this looks Taylor made for me to take you up on your hospitality it this year. Its always nice to be shown around the back yard so to speak.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:56 PM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
Pretty much! I need to get out more! I'm still too slow though. When I get to your times, I'll be happy. I am doing CMP March 1...when are you headed south again?
Rog...you will love CMP if you have not been there before..I was running 1:40's and 1:41's in my old GT2R car at the Club races there and it is a great course and an easy layout to learn and your car will do very well there

IIRC; Pat was there at the race in '04 when we had that huge cluster "F" at turn one in the start (yellow car 66??)...I was running in 2R #00 yellow 993 RSR...

...if I ever get to RR; you will have to give me the track lowdown
Old 01-31-2008, 12:08 AM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

zbb0730,
what kind of times do you run at RR?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:39 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by todinlaw
Roger, just in case, do you have the DE schedule for the rest of the year, perhaps other dates you are going to run this track this year? I am going to try to make feb date but no promises. Since I have a condo in HH this looks Taylor made for me to take you up on your hospitality it this year. Its always nice to be shown around the back yard so to speak.
Sure, no problem, March 1-2 at CMP, then I'll probably be a Roebling until after my little girl is born (June). I'm looking at March 21, 22 at Roebling with Seatime (lots of track time with those guys), April 18 w/ Autometrics and April 19-20 with Florida Crown. In May, I'll either go with he Dark Side or NASA or both. Nothing in June then I'll try to hit Road Atlanta mid summer or later. If I see an opportunity to go to Road Atlanta before June, then I might do that...so far I don't see anything unless I do NASA up there.

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 01-31-2008, 12:44 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by leif997
Rog...you will love CMP if you have not been there before..I was running 1:40's and 1:41's in my old GT2R car at the Club races there and it is a great course and an easy layout to learn and your car will do very well there

IIRC; Pat was there at the race in '04 when we had that huge cluster "F" at turn one in the start (yellow car 66??)...I was running in 2R #00 yellow 993 RSR...

...if I ever get to RR; you will have to give me the track lowdown
Wished you would get down here Hans with the beast. I am looking forward to CMP...I may revisit later in the year.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:48 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by jenk12m
zbb0730,
what kind of times do you run at RR?
I'm still somewhere between 1:20-21. Ron from Discovery Parts is bringing me a traqmate set-up this weekend so I can really start getting some accurate times. My car should do 1:18...hopefully with ME in it soon.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:09 AM
pat056
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roger:

"When are you headed south again"
I'll be at Rd. At. in March and Roebling in May, both w/NASA.
Will I see you there?
Old 01-31-2008, 05:04 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by pat056
Roger:

"When are you headed south again"
I'll be at Rd. At. in March and Roebling in May, both w/NASA.
Will I see you there?
Probably not in March Pat...too close to CMP. Not sure about May yet.

Quick Reply: Roebling Feb 16 and 17