Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 GP Brasil de Fórmula 1

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 08:54 PM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my comparison of drivers head to head through out the season...
Alonso vs Lewis- Lewis wins
Kimi vs Massa-Kimi wins
Lewis vs Massa-Massa wins
Alonso vs Kimi- Alonso wins
Kimi vs Lewis-Lewis wins
Alonso vs Massa-Alonso wins
So Alonso has 2 wins and so does Lewis. But tie breaker gives win to Lewis.
As much as I hate to say it. 2007 WC goes to Lewis H. unless whoever punts LH in first corner and the other guy wins the race and the championship!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:29 PM
paradisenb
Rennlist Member

****! LH is odds on for the WC. Lh leave McLaren? NFW. Not a snowballs chance in hell. He is RD's baby and as long as RD is there and LH is winning and British he stay at ML. The British press love him. To them he walks on water.

Go get him Kimi.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:46 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M3Pete
Are you taking a breather? A timeout, if you will?

Yep! with you and pole now laying it on the Iceman and not FA, i'm taking a breather and waiting to see you Duck that roundhouse Kick from the Finn.....
Old 10-14-2007, 09:55 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 98 Likes on 50 Posts

If the race is dry, qualifying will be EVERYTHING!!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:43 AM
smlporsche
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by chris walrod
If the race is dry, qualifying will be EVERYTHING!!

Agreed especially Q3.

If it's not dry all bets are off !
Old 10-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Renault drivers will be told to take Hamilton out. That way Alonso goes to Renault as WC
Old 10-15-2007, 10:52 AM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
Renault drivers will be told to take Hamilton out. That way Alonso goes to Renault as WC
They'll have to wait to be lapped for Renault to have a shot at Hamilton.

I'm still rooting for Alonso just to shut up that annoying Hamilton! And I want it to be a clean race. A straight fight.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Flav comments ....
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...15110323.shtml
Old 10-15-2007, 11:27 AM
George from MD
Drifting

Received 350 Likes on 208 Posts

I remember reading that article when it first came out. I believed it then and still do. What is perhaps more interesting (on the same page) is the blocking of Villenueve by Sauber pursuant to Todt's orders.

I hope LH takes the championship. Even if he doesn't I think it has to be agreed that he is a phenomonal driver and the best F1 rookie we've seen in our lifetimes.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:56 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by George from MD
I remember reading that article when it first came out. I believed it then and still do. What is perhaps more interesting (on the same page) is the blocking of Villenueve by Sauber pursuant to Todt's orders.

I hope LH takes the championship. Even if he doesn't I think it has to be agreed that he is a phenomonal driver and the best F1 rookie we've seen in our lifetimes.
LH is of exceptional talent , but i would not say best rookie season of a lifetime , JV had a similar Rookie season, lost the WDC when he lost a Wheel costing him his WDC chances , LH put his car in the Kitty litter , By his mistake , that may end up costing him his WDC....

I was more impressed with Senna, Alesi and MS F1 starts , in back marker Machines they produced wonderkin Kind of Drives' ........
Old 10-15-2007, 12:13 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
...I was more impressed with Senna, Alesi and MS F1 starts , in back marker Machines they produced wonderkin Kind of Drives' ........
Wait a minute...who is this?
Impressed and MS in the same sentence?
Old 10-15-2007, 01:02 PM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Wait a minute...who is this?
Impressed and MS in the same sentence?
I know! I had the same exact reaction! Wayne has quite a reputation!
Old 10-15-2007, 01:25 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mitch236
I know! I had the same exact reaction! Wayne has quite a reputation!

I sometimes have to keep the Ms speculators in check, Hence my comments if they get too carried away. MS is still a 7times WDC, Artificially so , but still a Multi WDC nonetheless i do not deny Ms talents, as much as i do not deny he was helped alot along the way , Ahhh the same as i now see with LH, this is what has me wanting more than ever for him to lose this year, he has time to make it up , just not into the assistance WDC Program .....
Old 10-15-2007, 01:35 PM
George from MD
Drifting

Received 350 Likes on 208 Posts

"I was more impressed with Senna, Alesi and MS F1 starts , in back marker Machines they produced wonderkin Kind of Drives' ........"

Well you've got at least part of a point there. None of them started out in top notch cars. And Senna...well it didn't matter what he was in...
Old 10-15-2007, 01:54 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,1895...801916,00.html

McLaren set for a `cliff-hanger of a race`
Monday 15th October 2007

McLaren have again promised that both Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso will have equal opportunity to win the Drivers' title at the season finale at Interlagos.

McLaren's season has been dogged by claims from Alonso that he has not had a fair shot at winning the title because of favouritism towards Hamilton.

Even the FIA got involved in the saga by revealing that they would be sending a special scrutineer to the Brazilian GP to ensure that McLaren do treat their drivers equally.

However, the Woking team says the four-point gap between the two at the top of the Drivers' standings proves the two have received equal treatment.

"There have been well publicised suggestions of there not being equality for both Fernando and Lewis. However we can categorically state that they will be given the exact same opportunity to win the race and the Championship," said Martin Whitmarsh.

The McLaren CEO is also looking forward to his two drivers going head-to-head for the title, which sees Hamilton leading Alonso by four points in the standings.

"The Brazilian Grand Prix is an appropriate cliff-hanger of a race for what has been an extraordinary Formula One season.

"Following Fernando's strong second position in the difficult weather conditions in China, McLaren has both Lewis and Fernando still challenging for the 2007 World Championship."

And both drivers are confident of claiming the victory, although Alonso does concede that Hamilton's four-point lead does give him the advantage in the battle.

"Although I am now only four points away from Lewis, I still need for there to be a lot of circumstances in my favour for me to win the Drivers' title that are out of my control, but for sure I will be doing everything that is under my control to make it happen," the Spaniard said.

"I have to do my bit and then hope everything else falls into place."

Hamilton, though, believes a four-point advantage is too small to suggest that the title will be his come the final lap of the Brazilian race.

"Whilst I might be ahead by four points, this Championship is still very open. I will do what I can to score the points I need, and the rest is out of our hands," he said.

Quick Reply: 2007 GP Brasil de Fórmula 1