Congrats & Thanks to all Mid-Ohio racers

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 10:34 AM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by ngoldrich
Mike,

Cool car thanks for the pic. How did Rick do on Monday?

Norm
Sorry I did not get his times but Rick Deman is an awesome driver. He rented my GT3 cup before I bought it and was fastest GTC3 at Sebring except for Wolf Henzler. Wolf took my car out for 2 laps in Ohio to test it for me and beat my time by over 2 seconds.

Rick is building a GT3 RS for GTA class, he will be giving all the turbos a run for the money, I bet he will win many races outright as he will have the handling of the GT3 chassis and less weight and more power.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:56 PM
ngoldrich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,

You are right. It will be fun running with Rick again. He will be hard to beat in that setup...

Norm
Old 05-18-2005, 04:30 PM
JCP911S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Brendon,.... sorry... I was so far back in the field I don't know what was going on.... between fighting off a swarm of I 944s and trying to stay out of the way of the lapping F cars and trying to remember where the track went I was pretty busy... i think I ended up 35th or something....

Track's amazing though.... even though the weather was chilly, it is really sticky... I got away with stuff I couldn't believe.... you can really pedal here once you figure out all the tricks
Old 05-18-2005, 07:53 PM
chilix
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first time to the course and I really enjoyed the rainy conditions. Most everyone was cudious in the wet and did a good job about keeping out of other's ways. Even if I had to run a I-class car up in E-class, I still had a blast though I wasn't very competitive. I just took a conservative race and let the fast guys go by with little effort in the sprint races.

I have run Road Atlanta in the rain and that is tricky but nothing compaired to Mid-Ohio in the wet. I couldn't imagine running untreaded tires at Mid-Ohio in the rain. I had a good time none the less. Driving in the rain is good practice in being smooth.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Cris Brady
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Rain video

Halfway thru the Enduro, on the back straight, the 911 swaps ends and I go for a ride. Now you see me, now you don't.

Thanks to John Hass, #021 in his 993 behind me, who took this video and sent it to me. I would've posted it earlier, but my webserver died in the middle of an upgrade.

Hopefully, we won't have the same kind of weather this weekend at the Glen.

Top video on my video page 5 Meg WMV file
CrisBrady.Net Videos

Quick Reply: Congrats & Thanks to all Mid-Ohio racers