Sponsored by:

Race Videos

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 07:01 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Additional Video

Here is a larger, single file. You can see more of the passing and the little bump (where the other car actually ended up driving over my front dive plane, which survived quite nicely). It is large at ~34MB.

Video

If you wander around that site, there are a bunch of videos out there.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:15 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mark,

Congrats again. Did you post the data for this somewhere and I missed it? I think we're all learning a bit going over Greg and Tim's data in that other thread... I thought maybe we could all have a look at yours?
Old 10-07-2004, 12:30 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

DJ - The data is hosted on Rennlist and I posted links in another thread. Hopefully my attempt to copy it here works. Tim said if I posted it, he would do analysis which I hope he does. Motec provides a very rich environment for data. I have included my config (charts, etc) and the math package. Anyone playing with it can construct new math channels like segment g-sums and running g-sum.

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
For those that want the data, I got my Rennlist site working (thanks John) and have posted the needed files. If you want to play with it, it takes a few steps.
Go to the MoTeC site:
MoTeC
and download the Interpreter.
Then download each of the files below.

Data

Template

Math

After installing the interpreter, you will have to move the data file to the "Logged Data" Directory under the Motec Directory. Start the software and under File - Interpreter Configuration - Load (both template and math) from wherever you saved the above files.

At that point, you should have access to the data, the configuration and the math to process it.

Let me know if you have issues making this work.

Quick Reply: Race Videos