Sponsored by:

FS: Brahma trailer/car/ATV wheel lock

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts
Default FS: Brahma trailer/car/ATV wheel lock

I used this wheel lock to secure my Trailex car trailer, but it can be used for ATVs and other vehicles as well. I looked at all of the offerings out on the market and chose this one because it's the best designed lock, period. The arms clamp over the tire so that the lock can't be peeled off of the tire/wheel via a chain and two vehicle as with lesser designs. The tempered wheel cap covers the wheel lugs so the nuts can't be accessed. Additionally, the lock is a barrel design, one that is very difficult to drill out. The lock is also smartly oriented upside down to make it more tamper-resistant and to keep dirt and water out of it. The lock can be folded to a very flat shape for easy garage or SUV storage. It's just a terrific design.

Video:

The lock is in great shape and has a few chips and abrasions. Comes with instructions. Purchased this in 2016. Sells for $300 new. Asking $175.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:46 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

SOLD.
Old 04-01-2022, 03:25 AM
djjeff
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

[QUOTE=Mark in Baltimore;15961396]I used this wheel lock to secure my Trailex car trailer, but it can be used for ATVs and other vehicles as well. I looked at all of the offerings out on the market and chose this one because it's the best designed lock, period. The arms clamp over the tire so that the lock can't be peeled off of the tire/wheel via a chain and two vehicle as with lesser designs. The tempered wheel cap covers the wheel lugs so the nuts can't be accessed. Additionally, the lock is a barrel design, one that is very difficult to drill out. The lock is also smartly oriented upside down to make it more tamper-resistant and to keep dirt and water out of it. The lock can be folded to a very flat shape for easy garage or SUV storage. It's just a terrific design.

Video:

The lock is in great shape and has a few chips and abrasions. Comes with instructions. Purchased this in 2016. Sells for $300 new. Asking $175.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Is this still for sale? & Does it fit this tire? LT 215/85R16 .... I would like to purchase that from you
Old 04-01-2022, 03:27 AM
djjeff
3rd Gear

Hello Is that Brahma wheel lock still for sale? & will it fit this my wheel? LT 215/85R16
Please contact me & let me know

djJeff@djJeff.com
Old 04-07-2022, 02:20 AM
djjeff
3rd Gear

Question

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
I used this wheel lock to secure my Trailex car trailer, but it can be used for ATVs and other vehicles as well. I looked at all of the offerings out on the market and chose this one because it's the best designed lock, period. The arms clamp over the tire so that the lock can't be peeled off of the tire/wheel via a chain and two vehicle as with lesser designs. The tempered wheel cap covers the wheel lugs so the nuts can't be accessed. Additionally, the lock is a barrel design, one that is very difficult to drill out. The lock is also smartly oriented upside down to make it more tamper-resistant and to keep dirt and water out of it. The lock can be folded to a very flat shape for easy garage or SUV storage. It's just a terrific design.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0w5BIi9M1M

Hello, I'm looking for a used Brahma 001 lock for SALE. Needed to fit a larger tire. 215/85R16 ... It takes a model Brahma 001 ... My tire is 30.5 inches Tall & 9.75 inches Wide. Does your used Brahma lock fit my tire? Please let me know EMAIL: djJeff@djJeff.com or call me by using the ph# on my website www.djJeff.com .... THANKS

Quick Reply: FS: Brahma trailer/car/ATV wheel lock