Crosspost - CCW Wheels for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 10:58 AM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,241 Likes on 1,576 Posts
Default Crosspost - CCW Wheels for sale

Set of red CCW wheels for Cayman with Hoosier rains mounted. Can deliver to most PCA club races. $900 obo

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1150745
Old 07-04-2019, 11:45 AM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by LuigiVampa
Set of red CCW wheels for Cayman with Hoosier rains mounted. Can deliver to most PCA club races. $900 obo

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1150745
Have these ever been damaged by a splitter passing under them?? That's a great price, not sure red matches the car but they make this awesome stuff called paint in these modern times. LOL.
All straight, no bends? 18X9 and 18X10?
Old 07-04-2019, 12:12 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Paul Solk
Have these ever been damaged by a splitter passing under them?? That's a great price, not sure red matches the car but they make this awesome stuff called paint in these modern times. LOL.
All straight, no bends? 18X9 and 18X10?
Let's be honest - of course I have run over a splitter with these. And anyone who has ever raced with me has run over one of my splitters as well. Everyone on the grid has run over one of my splitters!

Last year at the PCA Summit Point race there was a red flag during the enduro. Corner worker came over to talk to me and said "just curious, did you start this race with a splitter?" Fuuuuuuuuuuuuughk!

Back on topic - I believe these wheels are 8.5 front and 10 in the rear. It is Boster/Cayman offset.

All straight, no bends and of course no cracks. If someone is looking for a set of wheels so they can have some rains this is the set to buy!

Old 07-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by LuigiVampa
Let's be honest - of course I have run over a splitter with these. And anyone who has ever raced with me has run over one of my splitters as well. Everyone on the grid has run over one of my splitters!

Last year at the PCA Summit Point race there was a red flag during the enduro. Corner worker came over to talk to me and said "just curious, did you start this race with a splitter?" Fuuuuuuuuuuuuughk!

Back on topic - I believe these wheels are 8.5 front and 10 in the rear. It is Boster/Cayman offset.

All straight, no bends and of course no cracks. If someone is looking for a set of wheels so they can have some rains this is the set to buy!
I know Geoff stocked up especially for you for NJMP... He had a big smile on his face with dollar signs in his eyes as he stacked 3 splitters in the corner with a "Pajonas" sign in front of them... Actually increased the Swedish Fish budget knowing splitter funds were incoming!
I'll probably grab the wheels (Because I need a 4th set obviously) How new are the rains? Mine are like 3 years old with 3 sessions LOL...
Old 07-04-2019, 05:44 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

SOLD!

Quick Reply: Crosspost - CCW Wheels for sale