Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Vision Webinar

Who is doing the vision webinar with Ross next week? https://speedsecrets.com/vision/

I'm signed up and interested what he has to say. I've been doing vision training for a few months and it's been really interesting. I'm intrigued to see which things Ross includes.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:11 AM
mhm993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt
How do you practice vision training? I've heard this term and received Ross's email, but don't know what this is.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:59 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by mhm993 View Post
Matt
How do you practice vision training? I've heard this term and received Ross's email, but don't know what this is.
I do a number of things. I'm sure Ross will touch on the more known and accessible items like juggling, but I actually go to an Ph.D, MD eye doctor and he goes through a number of things including Neurotracker, a Synaptec Sensory Station, another board (that really messes with you), Fit Lights, and a host of other visiion/neuro exercises. More than just having the equipment, he knows which drills, the timing, and sequence to exercise your brain. It's really fun and I can see why high level athletes use it so much.

This is the place I"m going https://www.infocuseyecarenh.com/athelite-infocus/ For anyone interested, he's one of the early adopters of all of this training and is rolling out the Synaptec App training (that has to be done through a professional). I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about getting better. If you want to do it, shoot them an email or call.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:47 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist Member
Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Pretty cool, Matt!

A long way from Roos Ocular Motion Theory we learned a few decades ago. Great explanation.

Looking forward to Ross’ webinar. We’ve spent time talking about that, among other things, here at VIR the last couple days.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:56 AM
Gary R.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProCoach View Post
Pretty cool, Matt!

A long way from Roos Ocular Motion Theory we learned a few decades ago. Great explanation.

Looking forward to Ross’ webinar. We’ve spent time talking about that, among other things, here at VIR the last couple days.
Around 10 years ago he did a seminar for PCA/CVR where a good part was about vision. I still remember hanging a pencil on a string from my forehead and seeing it actually move unconsciously with my eye movement.. then we did the opposing hand knee slap thing..
Old 06-20-2019, 12:01 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Pretty cool, Matt!

Doing the exercises is really cool. When you do the perception span exercises you can fell your vision increasing!

I'm interested to see what Ross has in the seminar. When we talked about it earlier this year, he had some neat ideas. The easy one for lots of people that Ross advocates is juggling. I'm solid with 3 items (no knives yet....), but want to get to 5 *****.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:10 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist Member
Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary R. View Post
Around 10 years ago he did a seminar for PCA/CVR where a good part was about vision. I still remember hanging a pencil on a string from my forehead and seeing it actually move unconsciously with my eye movement.. then we did the opposing hand knee slap thing..
Ah, cross crawls!

It’s all about finding what works.
Old 06-20-2019, 01:55 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gary R. View Post
Ah, cross crawls!

It’s all about finding what works.
Cross crawls are good as are some other centering techniques (tongue to the top of your mouth). Breathing is also very important.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:43 PM
KevinGross
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in -- have registered.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: