Transitioning From DE Turn Ins

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 10:54 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Transitioning From DE Turn Ins

Hey Friends,

A topic we often work with drivers on revolved around the speed of turn ins. For those of you with a DE background looking to take your driving to the next level, transitioning away from the "late turn in" HPDE line to an earlier and smoother turn in is one of those core principles that we all must learn.

This week we breakdown exactly why and how drivers can start progressing their turn in points while still being safe on the track. A key component to this is the speed of your turn in! As always hope our latest article helps some of you continue to advance.

https://racers360.com/racecar-driver...cle-17June2019

I also want to continue to share the amazing feedback our coaches at Racers360 have been receiving. I know there is a belief that drivers need to be at a certain experience level before coaching can help, but that is flat out wrong. We are highly selective with our coaches and they are experts at identifying a priority list of what a driver needs to improve, where to start, and how to go about actually making the change on the race track. That ability to communicate and adapt their coaching to drivers of any level is why we are seeing this amazing progress from drivers at all levels!

I am always personally available if any of you have any questions, concerns or hesitations to working with a Racers360 coach. You can DM here or email me anytime at Dion@Racers360.com. Enjoy the article!

Nelson is one of our fantastic Racers360 coaches!
Old 06-18-2019, 03:47 AM
RobertR1
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 43 Posts

You guys do great work. Keep it up and hope the success follows.

Quick Reply: Transitioning From DE Turn Ins