Le Mans TV and or Internet Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 02:16 PM
RSBro
Pro

Received 120 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by ajcjr
Wow hope he is ok I just saw the carnage
They really haven't said much about him. Car is back in the pits. Had a cover over it, but didn't look ruined. Rear end didn't seem to have much or any damage, so engine should be good, just needs a front end rebuild. Doubt they will be able to for qualifying tonight though...
Old 06-12-2019, 04:27 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

looks like the krohn chassis has damage and they are deciding whether to withdraw or not.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Birel22
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any word if there is a spare tub or car available to them, even if transport across Europe required? Appears to be quite a shunt given the speeds in the middle of the Mulsanne. Very disappointing for the team as word suggests it was unintentional contact from a passing prototype. Glad he is ok and Porsche makes a safe, sturdy car.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:42 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Birel22
Any word if there is a spare tub or car available to them, even if transport across Europe required? Appears to be quite a shunt given the speeds in the middle of the Mulsanne. Very disappointing for the team as word suggests it was unintentional contact from a passing prototype. Glad he is ok and Porsche makes a safe, sturdy car.
sportscar365 reported there was but they havent decided yet to go forward with it, also not sure if driver was cleared and then they would need another driver. I can get over there by Tomorrow night lol
Old 06-12-2019, 05:13 PM
RSBro
Pro

Watching Q1 now, they hadn't said anything about the crash. Guess I need to get on DSC and check it out!
The YT link I posted is working for all Quali and the race apparently. The chat is fun too lol.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by RSBro
Watching Q1 now, they hadn't said anything about the crash. Guess I need to get on DSC and check it out!
The YT link I posted is working for all Quali and the race apparently. The chat is fun too lol.
Really appreciate the link, thank you! They did say they got a new chassis after the crash but driver was at local hospital for precautionary checks but in good spirits. Apparently he had a prior back injury the crash may have aggravated but nothing serious that I have heard of thus far.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:17 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Paul Solk
Really appreciate the link, thank you! They did say they got a new chassis after the crash but driver was at local hospital for precautionary checks but in good spirits. Apparently he had a prior back injury the crash may have aggravated but nothing serious that I have heard of thus far.
good news hope he recovers
Old 06-13-2019, 11:13 AM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

MotorTrend is running a fathers day special as well... 2.99 per month or 29.99/yr

Full access to qualifying and race

https://www.motortrendondemand.com/fd19
Old 06-13-2019, 12:57 PM
RSBro
Pro

MotorTrend is running a fathers day special as well... 2.99 per month or 29.99/yr

Wonder if you need a separate subscription for MT if you have cable? Like how ESPN, NBCSports, FS1, etc. let you use their 'app' with a Comcast license...
Old 06-13-2019, 12:58 PM
RSBro
Pro

Apparently that link will be up for all of the Qualifying stints plus the race. I'll def jump on it while at work, the chat interaction is a blast on these things lol.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:02 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by RSBro
Apparently that link will be up for all of the Qualifying stints plus the race. I'll def jump on it while at work, the chat interaction is a blast on these things lol.
Motor Trend TV (the old Velocity) looks like they will have the entire race if you get that with your cable package...

The chat on that link was pretty funny.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:03 PM
RSBro
Pro

Motor Trend TV (the old Velocity) looks like they will have the entire race if you get that with your cable package...

The chat on that link was pretty funny.
Sweet. I planned to use the app but if this works, I'll do that instead.

Maybe someone can rename this thread to the 'official' 2019 LM24 post-up place. I enjoy chats during the race, keeps it interesting during slow bits/at night.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:34 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

i was texting with Patrick Long through IG this morning and he said they are still in the race, hopefully they will be back in Q2
Old 06-13-2019, 01:54 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ajcjr
i was texting with Patrick Long through IG this morning and he said they are still in the race, hopefully they will be back in Q2
I think the big question is will it be the same original driver lineup or will they take a medical and bring in a new driver... That is being ascertained now but the car is ready to go.

Did anyone notice the Toyota got the penalty last night in the incident in the final chicane? I would have thought it would have been the other way around but they found the Toyota failed to slow adequately and be prepared to stop under double yellow...
Old 06-13-2019, 02:05 PM
okie981
Rennlist Member

Received 605 Likes on 414 Posts

Is there a promo code for the father's day special? All I see at the link is the 4.99 and 49.99 prices.

Quick Reply: Le Mans TV and or Internet Schedule