Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Join PCA Potomac for our Cinco de Mayo 3-day DE at Pitt Race!

Old 04-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Jabs1542
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Join PCA Potomac for our Cinco de Mayo 3-day DE at Pitt Race!

Potomac PCA is opening invitations to join us at Pitt Race (formerly Beaver Run) for the Cinco de Mayo weekend (May 3, 4, and 5). Enjoy Pitt Race’s 2.8 mile Full Course layout complete with over 100 feet of elevation change and 19 corners. This track offers something for everyone, long straights, tights corners, steep hills, flowing esses, and a beautiful layout with generous runoff should your ego outperform your skills.

This is a 3-day event offering 90 minutes of track time per day, with 5 different run groups. If you are you a beginner or starting out, our Green and Blue Run Groups offer an assigned instructor. We also have run groups dedicated to solo drivers, and if you are an advanced driver then you may be suited for one of our higher run groups with fast driving and extended passing (with a point-by) anywhere on the track.

Pitt Race also offers paved paddocks, garages, fuel, food services, and an outstanding 0.83 mile karting track. Want a little more? We plan to conduct an Extended Passing session for the White Run Group to prepare those drivers for the higher-level run groups.

Additional details and registration are available through clubregistration.net
MSR Link
Old 04-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Sirenty
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your link doesn’t work for me, Jay. Here’s another.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...ounders-362099

I hope I can make it. Really enjoyed it last year.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Jabs1542
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bump
Old 04-13-2019, 01:46 AM
Der ABT
User

If you havent done a potomac event before, you should.

Fun track....with karts. Good people, great instructors,
Old 04-15-2019, 10:46 PM
DaddyGlenn
Addict
Rennlist Member

I did my first DE of the season with the Potomac club at Summit Point. I had a great time. The event was run very well and I felt very much at home. (Jay really helped me up my game. Thanks Jay!)
Pitt Race is a fun track and a high quality facility. I'd join them at Pitt Race if my home club wasn't in WGI that weekend.
Great club, great track, what more could you ask for?
Old 04-17-2019, 04:39 PM
Jabs1542
Addict
Rennlist Member

Potomac PCA is opening invitations to join us at Pitt Race (formerly Beaver Run) for the Cinco de Mayo weekend (May 3, 4, and 5). Enjoy Pitt Race’s 2.8 mile Full Course layout complete with over 100 feet of elevation change and 19 corners. This track offers something for everyone, long straights, tights corners, steep hills, flowing esses, and a beautiful layout with generous runoff should your ego outperform your skills.

This is a 3-day event offering 90 minutes of track time per day, with 5 different run groups. If you are you a beginner or starting out, our Green and Blue Run Groups offer an assigned instructor. We also have run groups dedicated to solo drivers, and if you are an advanced driver then you may be suited for one of our higher run groups with fast driving and extended passing (with a point-by) anywhere on the track.

Pitt Race also offers paved paddocks, garages, fuel, food services, and an outstanding 0.83 mile karting track.

Additional details and registration are available through clubregistration.net
MSR Link

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: