Sponsored by:

AMT Motorsport - New Vendor Intro

Old 02-22-2019, 02:23 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMT Motorsport - New Vendor Intro

Hello Rennlisters!

Just wanted to introduce AMT Motorsport as a new Rennlist Vendor. I'm a serious Porsche fan and admirer but my business has been primarily focused on making top-quality parts for racing Corvettes. I'm only interested in making the best parts I can for the platform I'm most familiar with. Since I'm not a Porsche expert you're not going to see me making racing-parts for Porsche since I don't race one myself and I don't make and sell anything I can't race and win with on my own car first. However as we expand our product lines we'll be offering more universal parts to fit all cars. We've got some very trick titanium lug nuts coming soon, the best interior camera mount you'll be able to purchase anywhere, mounting systems for race mirrors, etc. All of our stuff is made at our facility in NY from US-sourced materials. We're also a dealer for Finspeed Wheels based out of Texas and after visiting the factory this week I will opine that you're not going to be able to buy a better engineered, better made forged monoblock wheel from anyone. Please let me know if I can assist anyone with a quote on a set of these wheels.

We are also a full service CNC-machining company so if anyone has a design for anything they want made or just a quote please feel free to reach out. We've done quite a few bespoke products for people who want something that no one else makes and they don't mind paying for it! Please let me know if I can be of service.

AMT Motorsport - Homepage
AMT Motorsport - Instagram
AMT Motorsport - Facebook

Last edited by Mark@AMT Motorsport; 02-22-2019 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:57 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 757 Likes on 497 Posts

Welcome! I'm interested in the camera mount when you have them out. Always looking for better options for my customers.
Old 02-22-2019, 03:02 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Matt Romanowski
Welcome! I'm interested in the camera mount when you have them out. Always looking for better options for my customers.
Copy that Matt. This will be a roll-bar or harness bar mount, articulating on a ball at the bar and at the camera, with a quick disconnect at the camera. All billet everything, anodized, and laser engraved. It shall be the Be All and End All of camera mounts. It will not be cheap, but it will be the best!
Old 02-22-2019, 03:04 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 757 Likes on 497 Posts

Cool. I looked at your webpage - nice machine shop! A long time ago, I ran a similar sized shop with a pretty similar machine list (Fadal instead of Haas, similar Mazaak). You have some great machines and my favorite process - Wire EDM.

Can't wait to see the mount!
Old 02-22-2019, 03:25 PM
Driver8
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 20 Posts

Mark,

Where in the Saratoga area are you located? Is the shop open for a tour?

Aaron
Old 02-22-2019, 03:32 PM
brownan
Rennlist Member

Received 202 Likes on 100 Posts

I've known Mark for many years and he's a top tier driver, racer and human. Look forward to seeing what AMT develops for the Porsches!
Old 02-22-2019, 03:46 PM
JRitt@essex
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 602 Likes on 341 Posts

Hi Mark,
Good to see you here. I run Mark's seat mount in my personal C6 Corvette, and it's a really nice piece!
Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits & 2-piece J Hook Discs
Ferodo Racing Brake Pads
Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines
704-824-6030
jeff.ritter@essexparts.com

Old 02-22-2019, 03:49 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Driver8
Mark,

Where in the Saratoga area are you located? Is the shop open for a tour?

Aaron
We're actually in Clifton Park (as I see you are as well). We're on Kinns Rd, just off Exit 10. Happy to show you around some time!
Old 02-22-2019, 05:02 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

Thanks to all who chimed and vouched for me not being a lunatic! And again, if anyone has one of those "You know, I really wish someone made this thing..." moments, feel free to get in touch with me. My main business is full service CNC machining so if you can dream it, we can do it.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:35 PM
Driver8
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 20 Posts

Thanks Mark. I will drop you an email.

Aaron
Old 02-23-2019, 11:50 AM
Fumes
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
Thanks to all who chimed and vouched for me not being a lunatic! And again, if anyone has one of those "You know, I really wish someone made this thing..." moments, feel free to get in touch with me. My main business is full service CNC machining so if you can dream it, we can do it.
please make the safecraft side net receiver mount for less than the 1200 porsche wants for theirs!
Old 02-23-2019, 01:37 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Fumes

please make the safecraft side net receiver mount for less than the 1200 porsche wants for theirs!
Do you have a link? I've considered window net setups since they're all different and some better than others. I'm not a huge fan of what's on my Corvette and it's definitely overpriced for what it is. $1200 seems a bit nutty though. Perhaps there's some Porsche Tax you're paying on that one!
Old 02-23-2019, 02:07 PM
Fumes
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
Do you have a link? I've considered window net setups since they're all different and some better than others. I'm not a huge fan of what's on my Corvette and it's definitely overpriced for what it is. $1200 seems a bit nutty though. Perhaps there's some Porsche Tax you're paying on that one!
https://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-...craft-net.html
Old 02-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

That's preposterous! Lemme do some research on it.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:45 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Former Vendor

Special delivery by Southwest Air Cargo! The Finspeed folks had these babies shipped to me Friday so I can mount up the Hoosier Meats and bring them to NJMP tomorrow. So I give you the Finspeed F10 in Gold Tint! I find them to be rather stunning and should really pop on my chrome red racecar. Check out the pics below.

Lastly Finspeed is running a promo thru April 15th for $300 off a set. We've got two weeks left on that so please let me know if I can send anyone a quote on a set of the finest motorsport wheels available.

​​​​​​​

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AMT Motorsport - New Vendor Intro