Notices

TCR class at Daytona

Old 01-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Streak
Perfect Angel
Rennlist Member

Default TCR class at Daytona

The race will air on NBCSN on February 6 at 1 pm

Without giving any spoilers, our very own Todd Lamb and Atlanta Speedwerks drove a masterful race in their Honda Civic. Anyone who has spent any time around ATLSPEEDWERKS knows what a professional operation they run.

Tune in all season as this class is going to be some of the best racing this year.

Last edited by Streak; 01-29-2019 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Kurt R
Hates Family Guy
Rennlist Member

I have to admit I totally forgot about this race until today. I was even going to bump this thread to remind everyone.
The good news is that the race is on IMSA TV . I have it loaded as a Roku app, and the whole 4 hour race is on there, and there are no commercials.
Good racing all around and I think I'll just wait and watch the Sebring race the same way, just have to avoid the spoiler threads.

If you're wondering, I was able to pause the race, and when I came back to it later the app had closed and the Roku was back at the home screen. I reloaded the app, selected the race, and it resumed right where I paused it earlier.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:11 PM
BFT3.2
Addict
Rennlist Member

GS & TCR Full race

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: