Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT4 Clubsport & Old School 911 Race Car having fun at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway CCW

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 01:21 AM
GT345
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts
Default GT4 Clubsport & Old School 911 Race Car having fun at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway CCW

So my very good friend was kind enough to get behind me and video tape my inaugural run in the Porsche GT4 Clubsport.

You can see by this video all the dust, wind, and debris the red group had to deal with for the first session of the weekend, not to mention everyone getting their mojo back after the winter break so lots of traffic as well.

Ironically enough we got our fastest laps of the weekend both in the 1.58s and both on our 4th lap having fun together even with all that going on.

Hope you enjoy:
Old 01-29-2019, 07:45 PM
alevine
Rennlist Member

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Awesome video! Looks like a blast. I drove that track a few years ago and loved it. Interesting though as I think we were going the other direction on that track. Is that possible?

Clubsport looks great too! Congrats.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:22 PM
GT345
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by alevine
Awesome video! Looks like a blast. I drove that track a few years ago and loved it. Interesting though as I think we were going the other direction on that track. Is that possible?

Clubsport looks great too! Congrats.
Yes we go both directions, this time was CCW.

Thank you! Here is a picture of the car right after the wrap job.

Quick Reply: GT4 Clubsport & Old School 911 Race Car having fun at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway CCW