Sebring PCA 48 Hours - Page 8 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sebring PCA 48 Hours

 
Old 02-02-2019, 03:48 PM
  #106  
Paseb
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Paseb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 4,252
Default

Lot of fun so far, the weather is great
Paseb is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 03:49 PM
  #107  
Paseb
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Paseb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 4,252
Default

Originally Posted by ProCoach
The C3 cars (at least one that I know of) tested as quickly as that B1 time on Wednesday. They'll get quicker, the B1 car will not.

A fine time by the B1 car, however.
The car certainly help if you know what I mean
Paseb is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 04:58 PM
  #108  
jdistefa
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
jdistefa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Onterrible
Posts: 6,957
Default

Originally Posted by LuigiVampa View Post
Like most apexes, you missed it.
^ OMG

jdistefa is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 05:10 PM
  #109  
ProCoach
Rennlist Member
Rennlist
Small Business Partner

 
ProCoach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Durham, NC and Virginia International Raceway
Posts: 11,946
Default

Originally Posted by Paseb View Post
The car certainly help if you know what I mean


Great lap!
__________________
-Peter Krause
www.peterkrause.net
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Professional, Private Driver Performance Analysis
Authorized Sales and Support for AiM Sports, VBOX Video, MoTeC, AutoSport Labs, RaceVoice LLC, Apex Pro and Cosworth Electronics
ProCoach is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 09:24 PM
  #110  
Paseb
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Paseb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 4,252
Default

Sprint 2

Race starts at 4:40
interesting moments starting after double yellow at 15:45 until 26:00


Paseb is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 10:49 PM
  #111  
93 FireHawk 968
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
93 FireHawk 968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Jersey & Florida
Posts: 2,716
Default

Great driving with beautiful/clean passes.......
93 FireHawk 968 is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 04:56 PM
  #112  
Frank 993 C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
Frank 993 C4S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY Tri-State
Posts: 6,585
Default

A mixed weekend with my muffler falling off in Sprint 1 (which I received a meatball flag for) and then the shifter braking in the Enduro. At least the little 2.0L car ran the full distance in Sprint 2:

Frank 993 C4S is online now  
Old 02-03-2019, 07:46 PM
  #113  
stujelly
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
stujelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 2,435
Default

Originally Posted by Frank 993 C4S View Post
A mixed weekend with my muffler falling off in Sprint 1 (which I received a meatball flag for) and then the shifter braking in the Enduro. At least the little 2.0L car ran the full distance in Sprint 2:

https://youtu.be/QG5p8GdtaLo
Looks to me like someone jumped your start.

I have always struggled with that issue. The crew says green, green, green but I am looking at a yellow flag at 17.....
stujelly is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 08:01 PM
  #114  
Frank 993 C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
Frank 993 C4S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY Tri-State
Posts: 6,585
Default

Originally Posted by stujelly
Looks to me like someone jumped your start.

I have always struggled with that issue. The crew says green, green, green but I am looking at a yellow flag at 17.....
Yes "somebody" was in a hurry.
Frank 993 C4S is online now  
Old 02-03-2019, 10:34 PM
  #115  
mdrums
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
mdrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa
Posts: 14,453
Default

Where can you see lap times for 48hrs and race results?
mdrums is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 10:37 PM
  #116  
LuigiVampa
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
LuigiVampa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut Valley Region
Posts: 9,615
Default

Good to see friends at the track and good to finally race the new car. Bad news was that I chased a brake issue all weekend culminating with multiple spins and then had to end my enduro with 20 minutes left. Good news is that the issue was uncovered and will be resolved before LRP.

Glad to see Corey M get a workers choice award after a rough start and JD (Fumes) getting a well deserved first in the enduro with a very tough field!

I've already set my sights toward the LRP race and being the first to take the checker. I decided on GTB1 because it had some of the best drivers so looking forward to what this year will bring.
LuigiVampa is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 10:38 PM
  #117  
Frank 993 C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
Frank 993 C4S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY Tri-State
Posts: 6,585
Default

Racemonitor or RaceHero App.
Frank 993 C4S is online now  
Old 02-04-2019, 10:40 AM
  #118  
LuigiVampa
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
LuigiVampa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut Valley Region
Posts: 9,615
Default

Anyone know where to get the pictures on track from Sebring?
LuigiVampa is offline  
Old 02-04-2019, 11:16 AM
  #119  
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

 
SuncoastParts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sarasota Florida
Posts: 728
Default

A great weekend for sure! Thanks to every who stopped by our trailer or said hello at the Speed Showcase. We had another awesome year and hope you did too!
__________________
SuncoastParts.com
Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: [email protected]

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter
Facebook

SuncoastParts is offline  
Old 02-04-2019, 04:16 PM
  #120  
Paseb
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Paseb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 4,252
Default

Originally Posted by LuigiVampa
Good to see friends at the track and good to finally race the new car. Bad news was that I chased a brake issue all weekend culminating with multiple spins and then had to end my enduro with 20 minutes left. Good news is that the issue was uncovered and will be resolved before LRP.

Glad to see Corey M get a workers choice award after a rough start and JD (Fumes) getting a well deserved first in the enduro with a very tough field!

I've already set my sights toward the LRP race and being the first to take the checker. I decided on GTB1 because it had some of the best drivers so looking forward to what this year will bring.
So you bought uglum or belluardo car?

Didnt have a chance to come say hi

Next time
Paseb is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: