Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Close Call - GT3RS chasing down a GT3 @ Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 12:56 AM
MaynardZed
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

GT3 driver was fine, didn’t need to point you by since you weren’t really that close yet. Just needs to learn not to drive his mirrors.

You were presented here with the very common (racing) occurrence of someone starting a spin just in front of you. You had to make a millisecond decision on what to do, before the car in front could possibly swing back onto track into you. You made the right decision, especially for DE in a couple of very expensive. cars.

In W2W racing, I will more often than not keep my foot in it a hope and pray I can get through before they swing back on track and probably hit you. Every situation is different for sure. The skill of the driver in front of you has to be quickly assessed as part of the calculation also. If he/she is an unknown (or known bad) driver I would be more likely do what you did and hang back.

Cool video and nice driving!

Last edited by MaynardZed; 10-14-2018 at 09:33 AM.
Old 10-14-2018, 11:19 AM
HoBoJoe
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just want to see more pics and video of the GT3, the yellow on that thing is stunning!

Quick Reply: Close Call - GT3RS chasing down a GT3 @ Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch