Sponsored by:

CM300D and digital harness from speedcom

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 05:01 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Default CM300D and digital harness from speedcom

i have a new cm200D motorola digital base radio kit; its the full kit. digital base radio, digital harness, antenna and ptt...all from speedcom. sold together as a kit.
i use exactly the same exact setup in my 2017 Cup and its amazing. i could hear from every corner of MMC as though i was on a phone, perfect clarity. i actuall yhad to turn the volume down a bunch it was so clear and crisp.

THis setup for sale, i had purchased for my trans am TA2 car i was thinking about racing but didnt. just wasnt for me.
the kit is flawless, and you can connect it to any helmet kit. its the base radio and the car harness (power, ptt connector, antenna & connector, and helmet connector (imsa 4connector).
it came as a kit, which was radio, the harness, antennae, retail on the radio kit was 874...
SCC-CM200DDMK Motorola CM200D - Digital Car System 874.95
Asking $499 shipped in the USA. zero blemish, zero flaws.

Motorola CM-200D Digital

16 Channel 25 Watt UHF Radio

​​

The MOTOTRBO CM Series mobile radio is a reliable, cost-efficient solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life, but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace. This unit offers clear, simple display of channel number.

25 watts of transmitting power ensures a clear crisp signal broadcast for extended range. No need to worry about charging batteries, the CM200D connects directly to the vehicles 12v power source.

first to advise and paypal, first to own it. PM me or email me steve at superdomesports dot com

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmmzTNNk​​​​​​​

Motorola CM-300D

99 Channel 25 Watt UHF Radio

The MOTOTRBO CM Series mobile radio is a reliable, cost-efficient solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety.
Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life, but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace. View information such as caller ID, channel number and contacts on a clear, high-contrast alphanumeric display. 25 watts of transmitting power ensures a clear crisp signal broadcast for extended range. No need to worry about charging batteries, the CM300D connects directly to the vehicles 12v power source.

CM-300D Digital $574.95

Quick Reply: CM300D and digital harness from speedcom