Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Had my first DE today

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

one thing to note here is with most groups PCA included, if you have an incident during while track is "hot", unless your car is burning, you are to stay in the car until yellow or red or checkered flag is shown. If everytime someone spinned they got out of the car, there would be more incidents.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:44 AM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,283 Likes on 1,588 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
one thing to note here is with most groups PCA included, if you have an incident during while track is "hot", unless your car is burning, you are to stay in the car until yellow or red or checkered flag is shown. If everytime someone spinned they got out of the car, there would be more incidents.
I believe the rule is unless your car is on fire you stay in the car. Steam in common after a crash and many people get out saying "I thought my car was on fire."

The vast majority of the time it is safer to stay in a car and have its protection rather than to wander around the track like the guy in the GT4 video
Old 08-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,580 Likes on 987 Posts

“tires traction was a challenge, and the car has one heck of a under-steer...brakes continued to fade after 10mins or so...”

Sounds like you were overdriving the car?

Quick Reply: Had my first DE today