Sponsored by:

Physical address/GPS point LCMT

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 10:58 AM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,439 Likes on 999 Posts

Originally Posted by rnh204
Yes in black. I think I only saw you in one or two sessions, but you were one of the quicker drivers out there. I remember the checkered flags on the sides..

The s2000 numbered 326 was my friends car, he wasn't able to make it, but surprisingly the car although under powered was really good in the turns. I could basically stay flat from Turn 1-4 - it was the only spot I really had at catching some of the quicker cars..
Yup, I remember you. We ran a few times together and you were very quick and kind with the point by's. You were flying around out there as well. Impressive. Did we talk in the paddock?
The sweepers in 5 and 6 are amazing. Besides Namerow, I think those are my 2 favorite corners on the track. Love T-1, but I always need to change my shorts after that turn. The pucker factor in T-1 never seems to get old, no matter how many laps I do on that track.
Let me know when your next event is and we can try to coordinate a beer or three.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:59 AM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ProCoach
The owner of LCMT, he doesn't ever "get tired of fighting." Given his resources, he will keep that place open as long as he wishes.

It's his personal playground, first and foremost. We're just fortunate that he lets us play on it...
From your mouth to G-ds ears.....
Old 07-09-2019, 11:18 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,836 Likes on 1,670 Posts

Originally Posted by dgrobs
From your mouth to G-ds ears.....
Hope so... It's a spectacular track, a true gem in the Laurentian Mountains.

Here's a fun ride with one of my clients in his first drive in a Lola T-222 eight-liter Can-Am car.

Then, there's a former WDC in one of the track owner's cars (McLaren F1 GTR) that we had fun looking at the information together.

"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 07-09-2019, 11:28 AM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Hope so... It's a spectacular track, a true gem in the Laurentian Mountains.

Here's a fun ride with one of my clients in his first drive in a Lola T-163 eight-liter Can-Am car.

https://youtu.be/TOR6U1LtxNA
Wow!!
Beat my best lap by 16 seconds.
Amazing driving.
You teach him to drive like that?
Old 07-09-2019, 11:55 AM
rnh204
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dgrobs
Yup, I remember you. We ran a few times together and you were very quick and kind with the point by's. You were flying around out there as well. Impressive. Did we talk in the paddock?
The sweepers in 5 and 6 are amazing. Besides Namerow, I think those are my 2 favorite corners on the track. Love T-1, but I always need to change my shorts after that turn. The pucker factor in T-1 never seems to get old, no matter how many laps I do on that track.
Let me know when your next event is and we can try to coordinate a beer or three.
Yea i'll be at RTR WGI event in a couple of weeks just Sat/Sun though. But i'll have my E46 M3, its black with a massive wing. #5.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:00 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rnh204
Yea i'll be at RTR WGI event in a couple of weeks just Sat/Sun though. But i'll have my E46 M3, its black with a massive wing. #5.
I'll be there as well. I am running Friday and Sunday, as Saturday is visiting day at my daughters camp, so I won't miss that, but I will be there with Trackmasters Weds and Thursday, then with RTR Friday-Sunday (sans Saturday).
Let's have a drink and maybe a bite. Find me in the paddock when you arrive Friday afternoon. I'll look for you car as well.

See ya there.....
Old 07-09-2019, 10:09 PM
RickBetterley
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts

The owner of LCMT, he doesn't ever "get tired of fighting." Given his resources, he will keep that place open as long as he wishes.

It's his personal playground, first and foremost. We're just fortunate that he lets us play on it...
I agree with Pete in this (heck, I agree with him in most things, especially how beautiful his Alfa is).

Quick Reply: Physical address/GPS point LCMT