Sponsored by:

Hurley Documentary

Old 05-17-2018, 06:29 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 874 Likes on 531 Posts
Default Hurley Documentary

Anyone else seen it yet? I remember signing up for it a year or so ago and it's finally out. Just watched it- brings back lots of memories from "the old days" since he is one year older than I am. Lots of good vintage stuff and obviously a lot about Peter Perfect. I'd heard the "rumours" for many years and could care less- the doc does spend a lot of time talking about his "coming out." I guess if he had back in the 70's it could have hurt his career... but who gives a sh*t??

Worth a look if you're a big race fan, especially concerning P cars and vintage stuff. Seeing the ruins of the Brumos dealership makes you want to cry.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:47 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,218 Likes on 1,571 Posts

Originally Posted by skl
Anyone else seen it yet? I remember signing up for it a year or so ago and it's finally out. Just watched it- brings back lots of memories from "the old days" since he is one year older than I am. Lots of good vintage stuff and obviously a lot about Peter Perfect. I'd heard the "rumours" for many years and could care less- the doc does spend a lot of time talking about his "coming out." I guess if he had back in the 70's it could have hurt his career... but who gives a sh*t??

Worth a look if you're a big race fan, especially concerning P cars and vintage stuff. Seeing the ruins of the Brumos dealership makes you want to cry.
Where can it be found? I went on IMDB and it doesn't list any theaters and I don't see it on Amazon.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:08 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Please share where we can watch it
Old 05-17-2018, 11:32 PM
Sam N
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love to know where to find it.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:53 PM
boisenelson
Rennlist Member

Received 177 Likes on 131 Posts

+1, would love to watch this documentary but can't find where it is available. I found a Facebook site for the film but it didn't indicate where it could be found which is kind of odd. I followed Hurley during his racing career and admired what he accomplished on the track.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:40 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,718 Likes on 912 Posts

Not the film in question but stil an interesting listen:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hurley Documentary