Sponsored by:

PCA DE Events Near San Francisco

Old 06-13-2018, 03:06 AM
white924s
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mahler9th View Post
White924s and I have met, and are doing some networking. Turns out that we both became interested in motorsport at the same place, but not at the same time. Lots in common-- same college/engineering education. Haven't asked him yet if his generation had to read Paradise Lost in English 5-- very likely so. Think Animal House... lol. Bob Varsha also attended, though a few years before I did.

Small world.
A very small world indeed! I didnít have to read Paradise Lost, but I do remember a toga party...

Iím still dealing with the logistics of relocating, and my car needs a new set of tires before it goes back to the track, but Iím hoping to do my first event out here soon. Mahler9th has given me a ton of great info and connections, and I really appreciate the other posts above with info...I can tell Iíve moved to a place with a ton of great track options!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PCA DE Events Near San Francisco

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: