Sponsored by:

AiM LearnFast Seminars at VIR January 20-21, 2018

Old 12-22-2017, 11:34 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,797 Likes on 1,652 Posts
Default AiM LearnFast Seminars at VIR January 20-21, 2018

The season will be upon us very, very soon!

For those of you within convenient distance to VIR, Roger Caddell, National Training Director for AiM Sports, the US importer and distributor of AiM products, will be giving his Practical Data Analysis seminar, along with his Advanced Analysis "workshop-style" seminar on Saturday and Sunday, January 20-21, 2018. There's lodging on site, a pub and you can drive or fly into RDU or GSO. I have 25 spaces on Saturday, 15 on Sunday.

These events are sprinkled throughout the country. There may be one or more in Florida and fellow dealer Matt Romanowski will be hosting in the New England area later in the Spring, so take a look at the schedule soon to be updated on www.aim-sportline.com

This is the sixth year hosting at my facility on the campus of Virginia International Raceway and I know we'll all learn a lot and have a good time doing it. Sign up is on MotorsportReg.com under https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...raceway-907190

Thank you!
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 01-06-2018, 02:06 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Saturday’s Practical seminar is half full and Sunday’s Advanced is about a third full. We have a special on-site VIR Lodge room rate of $79/night, less expensive rooms are available a twenty minute drive away. Keep ‘em coming!

I’d sent a note to several CI’s, instructors and coaches who already are up to speed on AiM software use that Friday afternoon, from 1-4 PM, Roger and I would host an “Instructing with AiM” workshop for not more than four attendees.

Have not had a lot of interest in this (maybe too short notice) but before I turn it into a shop/crew/DAG hardware workshop, to share configuration, system architecture, basic troubleshooting and best practices for installation, I want know if this is something BMWCCA A-Plus, PCA Red/Black, Chin Track Day or other high-level instructors might be interested in.

I WILL definitely incorporate this workshop in our May 5-6 AiM LearnFast seminar weekend, so let me know, if interested, for Friday January 19th or May 4th.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:28 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Practical is two thirds full, Advanced is half full and Friday coaches/instructors use of AiM to coach drivers is full.

Great way to work in things you don’t have time for during the season. Rooms at VIR on special, $79/night under “Peter Krause Seminar.”
Old 01-17-2018, 10:48 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Thanks all. All three days, coaches/instructors workshop, Practical Analysis and Advanced Analysis LearnFast Seminars at VIR this coming weekend SOLD OUT! Folks coming from up and down the East Coast.

May 4-7 will be the next opportunity.

Coaches/instructors workshop on Friday afternoon,
Practical LearnFast seminar Saturday,
Advanced LearnFast seminar on Sunday and
Shops/crews/installers hardware configuration and troubleshooting workshop Monday morning at
Krause & Associates Learning Facility on the campus of Virginia International Raceway May 4-7, 2018
Registration at MotorSportsReg.com opening in March.

Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AiM LearnFast Seminars at VIR January 20-21, 2018