Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fast Drivers -Request for Racelogic Circuit Tools VBO Data for Laguna Seca?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 08:55 PM
w00tw00t
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fast Drivers -Request for Racelogic Circuit Tools VBO Data for Laguna Seca?

Hi All!

I recently acquired a Racelogic VBOX Lite (SD version) and I've been deep diving into the data. So much to learn!

I most recently went to Laguna Seca and posted a 1:46 as my fastest time.

Are there any fast drivers at Laguna who'd be willing to share their .VBO and .AVI files for a fast lap (Faster than 1:46 lol)?

I'm happy to provide a Google Drive location to upload the files to.

I'd love to be able to do a side by side comparison of my relatively slow 1:46 against a faster driver.

Thank you!
Old 10-25-2017, 09:10 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,836 Likes on 1,670 Posts

I can assure you that as the country's largest VBOX dealer, you don't need another data file to show where you can (and need) to improve! Have you done a sector analysis against your best theoretical lap? Have you examined your Comb G strip chart to determine where you're doing well and where you can do better? There is a WEALTH of information in the stuff you have.

I have VBOX info I can overlay, but it would be a part of a professional evaluation on what you can do better and would give you three specific and very targeted goals for the next time out at MRLS. You would need to upload your .vbo and .avi and I would send you back screen shots with lots of commentary.

If you're interested, PM or better yet, email me. I am at VIR for the next four days and have two days after before I go to COTA for a week.

What car do you have?

Last edited by ProCoach; 10-25-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Der ABT
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Peter showed me the light with vbox....what a great system...
He also knows a thing or two at most tracks near.....anywhere

You are in great hands
Old 10-25-2017, 11:55 PM
w00tw00t
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ProCoach
I can assure you that as the country's largest VBOX dealer, you don't need another data file to show where you can (and need) to improve! Have you done a sector analysis against your best theoretical lap? Have you examined your Comb G strip chart to determine where you're doing well and where you can do better? There is a WEALTH of information in the stuff you have.

I have VBOX info I can overlay, but it would be a part of a professional evaluation on what you can do better and would give you three specific and very targeted goals for the next time out at MRLS. You would need to upload your .vbo and .avi and I would send you back screen shots with lots of commentary.

If you're interested, PM or better yet, email me. I am at VIR for the next four days and have two days after before I go to COTA for a week.

What car do you have?
Thank you so much for reaching out Peter! I'm just starting to learn circuit tools. Yes I overlaid against my best lap. Not sure how to overlay against my [theoretial] best one though. Also I don't know how to use the Combined G strip chart yet.. Wow so much to learn.

I'll PM you. I'd be more than happy to pay for professional insights from you

I have a BMW M4.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:58 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,836 Likes on 1,670 Posts

Originally Posted by w00tw00t
Thank you so much for reaching out Peter! I'm just starting to learn circuit tools. Yes I overlaid against my best lap. Not sure how to overlay against my [theoretial] best one though. Also I don't know how to use the Combined G strip chart yet.. Wow so much to learn.

I'll PM you. I'd be more than happy to pay for professional insights from you

I have a BMW M4.
Excellent! My goal would not only be to help with individual areas of improvement, but help you learn to coach yourself using Circuit Tools! Speak to you soon!
Old 10-28-2017, 02:11 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by w00tw00t
Hi All!

I recently acquired a Racelogic VBOX Lite (SD version) and I've been deep diving into the data. So much to learn!

I most recently went to Laguna Seca and posted a 1:46 as my fastest time.

Are there any fast drivers at Laguna who'd be willing to share their .VBO and .AVI files for a fast lap (Faster than 1:46 lol)?

I'm happy to provide a Google Drive location to upload the files to.

I'd love to be able to do a side by side comparison of my relatively slow 1:46 against a faster driver.

Thank you!
What car are you driving? tires?
do you have a video you can share. im sure we could knock a few seconds off your lap times, safely, in short order just by watching.

Quick Reply: Fast Drivers -Request for Racelogic Circuit Tools VBO Data for Laguna Seca?