SOLD!!! FS:2015 Medium Hans Pro Ultra Lite-20: Carbon Fiber $650

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 01:27 PM
RickyBobby
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SOLD!!! FS:2015 Medium Hans Pro Ultra Lite-20: Carbon Fiber $650

SOLD!!! X-Post

The life of any HANS FIA certified device has no expiration as far as I can tell. But HANS does require recertification after 5 years, and recommended tether replacement is 5 years.

This 2015 HANS has THREE good years of track fun before it needs new tethers.

After using it 2 seasons, I realized it is too big for me. Bought smaller sized HNR better designed for women. Sooooo I've had to spend the big bucks again.

But my loss is your gain.

The only signs of wear are a small area of fading in the front padding fabric and the sticker at the collar has rubbed off because of touching my helmet (b/c too big for me!)

SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT! Works with 2 inch and 3 inch harness.
The HANS Pro Ultra Lite is SFI 38.1 approved.

The Pro Ultra device applies aerospace grade carbon to achieve a 100+ gram weight saving compared to the regular Ultra. The Ultra Lite saves on weight and allows for easy entry and exit from the race car, even smaller tighter vehicles.

The 100% carbon fiber construction features a hollow core for increased weight reduction without sacrificing strength. The sliding tethers offer exceptional viisibility.

This version for Snell SA helmets HANS Device Pro Ultra Lite has the same Performance as all HANS Device models:

Upright Seat only (angle is the same as the Model 20 devices)
This device is complete with pads and sliding tethers and is ready for your built-in HANS compatible helmet anchor posts.
Lower, rounded collar for easier exit from some vehicles

Lightest HANS yet!

Fits all sedans including NASCAR, Busch, Sprint, Midget, Quarter Midget, Drag, Modified, Bandalero and similar. All sportscars including Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Honda, Viper etc. All Panoz Racing Series cars. Marine applications including UIM and Drag Boats.

MODEL 20 - UPRIGHT SEAT -
Fits all sedans including NASCAR, Busch, Sprint, Midget, Quarter Midget, Drag, Modified, Bandalero and similar. All sportscars including Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Honda, Viper etc. All Panoz Racing Series cars. Marine applications including UIM and Drag Boats.

MSRP is $1049.00 but you can get this device, lightly used, at a bargain $650.

Email please: oversteerdriver@gmail.com
USPS S/H in the US included.
Money orders, PayPal or Cash.

https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...l#post14482752

Last edited by RickyBobby; 09-18-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Quick Reply: SOLD!!! FS:2015 Medium Hans Pro Ultra Lite-20: Carbon Fiber $650