Sponsored by:

Luftgekühlt II

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Luftgekühlt II

I would like to remind everyone that Luftgekühlt II will be held this Sunday, March 1st in the City of Angels:

The location of the event is at Bandito Brothers - 3249 South La Cienega Blvd in Los Angeles.

Here is a glimpse of the first event held last year - Luftgekühlt I

https://vimeo.com/109763259

And here is Patrick Long talking about his race car driving career, plus the reasons why he is organizing & putting together Luftgekühlt II!

http://carstories.com/2015/02/patric...e-luftgekuhlt/

Gate opens a 7:30 AM for staging Porsches, although the event officially starts at 9 AM. My fellow R Gruppe members will show up in force...and hopefully some of you Rennlisters too!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Old 02-28-2015, 05:06 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Patrick Long, who is a member R Gruppe, sent the following message to us re: Luftgekühlt II this Sunday (March 1st):

"Gents,
As we told everyone, the show will go on regardless of rain fear. The focus may move indoors where we have already set up some very rarely seen cars and a ton of social space. Although the weather man can't make his mind up, I would say 50% chance we will see rain at some point Sunday. If you don't like your car driven in the damp, leave it at home and come join us for a nice, stress-free morning where you need not think about rain anymore. Plenty of general parking if you decide to leave the oldie at home and come in the "work truck." This event is open to the public. Thanks! And remember, this is supposed to be loose and fun.
Patrick"

So come on down rain or shine to Luftgekühlt II!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Quick Reply: Luftgekühlt II