Sponsored by:

Paint to Sample CGT data

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 08:51 PM
secretcollector
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Paint to Sample CGT data

Guys, trying to consolidate information I have gathered over the years for RS and GT production and looking to add the captioned. What figures have you come across for both US and ROW production solely for PTS cars? Further, have you seen any reputable listing of the corresponding colors themselves?

Looking forward to your input and thank you,

Michael
Old 02-06-2015, 10:21 PM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

Received 338 Likes on 178 Posts

Like this?

http://51768833.de.strato-hosting.eu..._registrye.htm
Old 02-06-2015, 10:23 PM
secretcollector
Rennlist Member

I have seen this, thank you. As this is quite incomplete, was hoping more could weigh in to add to this information.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by secretcollector
Guys, trying to consolidate information I have gathered over the years for RS and GT production and looking to add the captioned. What figures have you come across for both US and ROW production solely for PTS cars? Further, have you seen any reputable listing of the corresponding colors themselves? Looking forward to your input and thank you,
Michael:

To start with, why don't YOU share with us what info on the subject matter you have gathered over the years? Thanks in advance.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Old 02-07-2015, 03:39 PM
secretcollector
Rennlist Member

Eduardo, thank you very much capitalizing the word "you" so that it has greater emphasis.

If you read my OP, it is very clear that I am looking for CGT information that I do not have - hence the OP.

As for PTS information for RS and GT cars, that is not the point of this thread; however, I have posted and shared extensively on this subject in relevant threads and forums.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

...it is very clear that I am looking for CGT information that I do not have...
Why don't you share the information you have on PTS for the CGT so that we all can benefit from that knowledge. I am sure many of us here at Rennlist would be interested in receiving that information! Why not make this a two-way communications?

As for PTS information for RS and GT cars, that is not the point of this thread; however, I have posted and shared extensively on this subject in relevant threads and forums.
Can you please provide the links to where you have 'posted and shared extensively on this subject' so that I can read them. I am always interested in learning more about PTS...

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Old 02-07-2015, 07:29 PM
secretcollector
Rennlist Member

Eduardo, thank you so much for your replies to my OP. They are so helpful and informative, I really appreciate the time you took.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Eduardo, thank you so much for your replies to my OP. They are so helpful and informative, I really appreciate the time you took.
Michael: I am glad you found my replies useful. I wish I could say the same re: your responses to my request for the PTS information you have already collected or to the links where you have previously posted information on this subject. But I remain, as always, optimistic that we at Rennlist will eventually learn something from you...the 'reticentcollector'!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Old 02-08-2015, 07:08 AM
Stephen Pitts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

secretcollector (or Michael),

Eduardo is completely right here. You don't want to share your information because you think it gives you an advantage in the marketplace. Okay, thats fine! But then please don't go and ask us to share with you! Eduardo (and a few others) have given an awful lot to this site -- things you couldn't get anywhere else. So when you are willing to share with us, let us know.

Cheers,

Steve
Old 02-08-2015, 08:30 AM
secretcollector
Rennlist Member

I won't lend any credence to Eduardo's use of the bully pulpit, it's that misguided and absurd.

Quick Reply: Paint to Sample CGT data