Sponsored by:

Players Run

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 03:15 AM
natey1
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Players Run

Hey, any of you out there with the big CGT's or other high-end's would you ever consider doing something like the players run (5 day Exotic Car Rally) www.playersrun.com this one is Early June, from Seattle to San Diego, then on to Vegas. Its like $12,800 for entry and includes all hotel accomodations/food/and track time/extras. Though I know where you can get in for less, but thats beside the point, would you do this and why/why not?
Old 03-04-2005, 08:59 AM
ben in lj
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by natey1
Hey, any of you out there with the big CGT's or other high-end's would you ever consider doing something like the players run (5 day Exotic Car Rally) www.playersrun.com this one is Early June, from Seattle to San Diego, then on to Vegas. Its like $12,800 for entry and includes all hotel accomodations/food/and track time/extras. Though I know where you can get in for less, but thats beside the point, would you do this and why/why not?
looks fun but i've not been a player for eons. as well, with all that tag displaying video, porsche would probably use it to void warranty alledging the speed limit was breached in violation of warnings in the manual.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:14 PM
msch
Instructor

would be great to meet interesting people.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

They would be fun...but local law enforcement loves to stir trouble with these things. And if you are entering into the "Players Run" you obviously seek attention.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

Location: Fishers, Indiana (USA) and Barrie, Ontario (Canada)

I have done the Cannonball One Lap of America and that was fun. We did more track time than the Player's Run guys do, but I can assure you that there is PLENTY of 150 mph runs through the night dodging the police......oh my.

Quick Reply: Players Run