Sponsored by:

RennTreffen, Sept 24-26

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 05:14 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts
Default RennTreffen, Sept 24-26

The KC Wrenching Society is very proud to "officially" announce our plans for an "all Rennlist" get together at the Lake of the Ozarks September 24-26, 2004. The Lake of the Ozarks is located in central Missouri and offers incredible driving roads, a wide variety of dining and lodging options to fit every budget, and a wide array of entertainment options. We are going to meet up down there for a weekend of fun and Porsche comraderie, and y'all are invited (okay, so I am not fooling myself, I doubt there's a CGT within a 1000 miles and I can't see anyone cruising that far in a CGT... but I am getting a kick out of inviting you, anyway!)!

We have arranged for rooms at the premier resort in the area, Tan-Tar-A (a Marriott property) with rooms for $99/night, including secured parking in a underground garage, and there are plenty of other less expensive hotels nearby as well. We have a variety of activities planned, including a shine 'n' show, a rally/cruise, and a BUNCH of "bench racing". Depending on interest, we will also have a couple of tech sessions.

Complete details are posted on the KCWS web site (www.kcws.org), and we have an information packet available in a MS Word format that we can email out upon request. You can also contact me directly at sh944@rennlist.com or call me at 785-865-3435 for more info. RSVP's a re greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Old 08-26-2004, 06:24 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts

Okay, here's the latest...

Call Tan-Tar-A at 800-826-8272 and tell them you are with the KC Wrenching Society, and that will get you the group discount on the room. At this point, they *might* quote you $105 per night, but I have been talking with the reservations manager and have been assured that by the time we show it, you will be paying $99 per night.

Also, please help spread the word, we want to make this a good party, and everyone is welcome to attend! I'd hate to have to invite my Dad's Pontiac Fiero club buddies down to help fill the place up! On second thought, that would sort of be like shooting fish in a barrel, right? lol

Regards,

Quick Reply: RennTreffen, Sept 24-26