Notices
Porsche Supercars Carrera GT, 918,960
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The C-GT at Auto Gallery is mighty mighty fine.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 08:35 PM
ZAMIRZ
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The C-GT at Auto Gallery is mighty mighty fine.

Dropped by there after work to check it out, it's awesome. Everything from the way the seats grip you to the wooden shift ****, to the way the carbon fiber engulfs you in the cabin is breath-taking. One thing I noticed right off the bat is that this thing is a big car and feels that way when you're sitting in it. I thought you'd be cocooned into the cabin from looking at it at the L.A. Auto Show, but it's very airy inside. The engine is a work of art, the way the frame comes over the top of the trans-axle and wraps around the intakes is beautiful. This car is #0040, the sticker was $448,500, and everything specified on the sticker had a N/C (no charge) next to it which made me laugh. The only thing other than MSRP on there was delivery and gas guzzler charge. The car has 58 miles on it and according to the gentleman who showed us it (elderly man, forgot his name, but very nice of him to show us the car), it's on consignment from the owner who's looking for ~$200K over sticker.

Old 04-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep they want 650,000 for it, I posted about the car a few days ago. Porsche specifically asked the dealers not to do what Auto gallery is doing. It is a peice of art, I noticed how large it was as well.
~Eyal
Old 04-21-2004, 10:01 PM
ben in lj
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a bargain. there's one in listed in the NY Times for $800k :-)
Old 04-23-2004, 10:30 PM
ZAMIRZ
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Eyal 951
Porsche specifically asked the dealers not to do what Auto gallery is doing.
~Eyal
The car is there on consignment, it's the owner's choice to advertise his car for sale there, not the dealer's.

Quick Reply: The C-GT at Auto Gallery is mighty mighty fine.