BrianPA
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Except in stopping distance
Old 06-12-2004, 02:11 AM
pig4bill
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, for you guys with over a million bucks burning a hole in your pocket and trying to decide between the two, the Carrera GT seems like a much more livable and easier car to drive. To some people that's actually a minus. The one area the Carrera GT loses out in is the clutch. Everyone says it's super touchy, and of course with F1 sequential shifting that's not an issue. Just pull the paddle and press on the gas.

The Carrera GT has the versatility of the removable top and it just looks like it's more drivable(I haven't seen one in person). If you've seen an Enzo up close(I have) you can see that it's a ridiculous car to actually drive. It looks like you'd scuff up a lot of that gorgeous carbon fiber just getting in it to drive once. It's got open grills on the front fenders for the tires to throw rocks through, right against the doors. It's got open grills on the engine covers too. If it gets rained on, the headers get wet. If you paid a million two for one and put 5000 miles on it, I'd bet it would look thrashed and it would take a couple hundred grand off it's value.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Enzo vs Carrera GT