Sponsored by:

prices on CGT?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Me&You
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
Pors9 don't be sour that I actually go inspect these cars myself and decided not to give you access to my dealer information
Hold on. Are you saying Pors9 is procuring their "proprietary" vehicle information through dealership databases, or at least the ones that are willing to play ball?
Old 08-08-2018, 11:32 PM
unotaz
Drifting

Received 869 Likes on 385 Posts

The information you send to me on my 911R is nothing proprietary and nothing that I haven't posted online publicly myself. I didn't respond to your PM because there is no need, especially after reviewing the information you had on my 911R. First of all, I posted my window sticker on Rennlist when I took delivery of my 911R, so everyone who read the post (over 15 pages) had access to my window sticker. The fact that you didn't get all of my CXX options correct tells me you are just extracting information based off of the standard window sticker, which doesn't mean anything. Yes you have the VIN and you have my name correct, but I register all of my cars under my real name, so there is no surprise there. Anybody who does a little research can find all that information by simply using my very personalized license plate, which again, I have publicly posted here on Rennlist and on my Instagram account.

If you can tell me the internal PAG special project number on my 911R or the total correct list of my CXX options on my 911R with all of the correct corresponding CXX option codes, then I would believe you have special access that others does not.

Originally Posted by pors9
This response makes me wonder why the 40 watt club hasn't revoked your membership for falling below their qualification guidelines.

Did you get my PM? .. strange I never heard back from you. I sent you - privately because it was personal info on you and your car - the proof that you were wrong in your assertions about us in your very public post, but I guess even in private you don't want to admit that what you posted about us wasn't true ...
Old 08-09-2018, 03:12 AM
pors9
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by unotaz
The information you send to me on my 911R is nothing proprietary and nothing that I haven't posted online publicly myself. I didn't respond to your PM because there is no need, especially after reviewing the information you had on my 911R. First of all, I posted my window sticker on Rennlist when I took delivery of my 911R, so everyone who read the post (over 15 pages) had access to my window sticker. The fact that you didn't get all of my CXX options correct tells me you are just extracting information based off of the standard window sticker, which doesn't mean anything. Yes you have the VIN and you have my name correct, but I register all of my cars under my real name, so there is no surprise there. Anybody who does a little research can find all that information by simply using my very personalized license plate, which again, I have publicly posted here on Rennlist and on my Instagram account.

If you can tell me the internal PAG special project number on my 911R or the total correct list of my CXX options on my 911R with all of the correct corresponding CXX option codes, then I would believe you have special access that others does not.
You are not admitting your false claims in the post in question which was the point - and which you are ignoring - but we wont hold that against you. Your just another RL poser who takes no responsibility for the content of their posts no matter how false.

For the record, you have no idea how we have your personal identity and VIN and it's not through your license plate (access through which is illegal except as prescribed for under California law) or your window sticker which omitted the VIN or Instagram or some other nonsense.

And for the record I never shared with you your CXX options nor even mentioned the subject, so you don't know if we have them or not. But that's as far as it will go, as even if I shared them with you, you would surely lie about it at this point and claim otherwise. Pointless.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:06 AM
FLGT
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

Personally i find it odd that you are amassing a dbase of people’s identities matched to their VINs and builds, using some ‘secret’ proprietary database of sorts. I guess there is lots of info out there in the datasphere. Presumably all legally obtained, as there are lots of privacy laws.

sounds like your business model is to first amass a list of who owns what optioned cars. then encourage folks to contact you if looking for a specificly optioned car, then you will contact the owners, without them actually having their car for sale, and offer to act as a broker or intermediary for a fee.

if looking for something unusual might make sense.

All the more reason however to title ones possesions carefully if privacy is important.

Last edited by FLGT; 08-09-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:16 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by FLGT
Personally i find it odd that you are amassing a dbase of people’s identities matched to their VINs and builds, using some ‘secret’ proprietary database of sorts. I guess there is lots of info out there in the datasphere. Presumably all legally obtained, as there are lots of privacy laws.

sounds like your business model is to first amass a list of who owns what optioned cars. then encourage folks to contact you if looking for a specificly optioned car, then you will contact the owners, without them actually having their car for sale, and offer to act as a broker or intermediary for a fee.

if looking for something unusual might make sense.

All the more reason however to title ones possesions carefully if privacy is important.
Why pay a dealer 5x - 10x what we charge to buy a car that you settle for v. finding and buying the car you want direct from owner. It's a no brainer! ... and of course 100% legal, we are licensed and bonded like any other legit dealer (believe it or not there are many on RL that are not - because they don't want to go through the rigorous application process which includes a fingerprinted FBI background check).
Old 08-10-2018, 07:22 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Received 127 Likes on 84 Posts

Why pay a dealer 5x - 10x what we charge to buy a car that you settle for v. finding and buying the car you want direct from owner. It's a no brainer! ... and of course 100% legal, we are licensed and bonded like any other legit dealer (believe it or not there are many on RL that are not - because they don't want to go through the rigorous application process which includes a fingerprinted FBI background check).
There are many brokers here on RL that do what they do and you do what you do but to state that they are criminals is a bit desperate not to mention taking shots at other members here.

People in general feel more comfortable buying from a dealer warranty financing trade who knows but they do - you charge less but most people at this level know they get what they pay for.

I or any other CGT owner can simply offer their CGT with pixie dust here - see how easy it is to hit below the belt
Old 08-10-2018, 08:06 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by nuvolari612
There are many brokers here on RL that do what they do and you do what you do but to state that they are criminals is a bit desperate not to mention taking shots at other members here.

People in general feel more comfortable buying from a dealer warranty financing trade who knows but they do - you charge less but most people at this level know they get what they pay for.

I or any other CGT owner can simply offer their CGT with pixie dust here - see how easy it is to hit below the belt
Well obviously you are misinterpreting and reading into what I wrote .. I said many were not bonded or licensed - where did I say they were criminals? I made the point that they don't want to go through the rigorous (and costly I might add) process that States require to get licensed which includes a back ground check and then dont want or can't absorb the ongoing expenses once the license is issued.

Anyone can buy through/from from an unbonded/unlicensed broker or dealer at their own risk or only buy from a franchise dealer if that's what makes them comfortable, but for sure everyone should feel free to ask for a State license number from someone representing as a 'broker' or 'dealer'.

Otherwise, no one else offers the service we offer, no broker and no dealer, so you obviously don't understand what we do. And we can charge less because of our unique process not because the quality of the result is any different - that's called competition.

As to 'desperate' and the rest of what you wrote... that's all rambling and trolling nonsense, I cant even make sense of it.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:01 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Well obviously you are misinterpreting and reading into what I wrote .. I said many were not bonded or licensed - where did I say they were criminals? I made the point that they don't want to go through the rigorous (and costly I might add) process that States require to get licensed which includes a back ground check and then dont want or can't absorb the ongoing expenses once the license is issued.

Anyone can buy through/from from an unbonded/unlicensed broker or dealer at their own risk or only buy from a franchise dealer if that's what makes them comfortable, but for sure everyone should feel free to ask for a State license number from someone representing as a 'broker' or 'dealer'.

Otherwise, no one else offers the service we offer, no broker and no dealer, so you obviously don't understand what we do. And we can charge less because of our unique process not because the quality of the result is any different - that's called competition

As to 'desperate' and the rest of what you wrote... that's all rambling and trolling nonsense, I cant even make sense of it.
Good luck.

Last edited by nuvolari612; 08-10-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,058 Posts

You are not admitting your false claims in the post in question which was the point - and which you are ignoring - but we wont hold that against you. Your just another RL poser who takes no responsibility for the content of their posts no matter how false.

For the record, you have no idea how we have your personal identity and VIN and it's not through your license plate (access through which is illegal except as prescribed for under California law) or your window sticker which omitted the VIN or Instagram or some other nonsense.

And for the record I never shared with you your CXX options nor even mentioned the subject, so you don't know if we have them or not. But that's as far as it will go, as even if I shared them with you, you would surely lie about it at this point and claim otherwise. Pointless.
No sane person reading your constant rambling posts, spam for sale ads with no links to actual cars that you are actually holding in your possession, would give you a single cent to broker a transaction.

It might be good to consider your tone, approach, and style if you wish to make this business venture a success.

GOOD LUCK to you!
Old 08-11-2018, 05:06 PM
pors9
Banned

Ok then ... how about if anyone needs a Porsche build sheet on a particular car we'd be happy to obtain that for you. Just PM us the VIN.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:54 AM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 259 Posts

I feel like needing a shower after reading this thread.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:04 AM
ChicagoWhale
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

The irony to your post linked above is that your Nevada business license shows expired. Lol.

Anyone can do a simple Google search and see for themselves: Nevada business license Concourse by Appointment LLC.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:37 PM
pors9
Banned

Originally Posted by ChicagoWhale

The irony to your post linked above is that your Nevada business license shows expired. Lol.

Anyone can do a simple Google search and see for themselves: Nevada business license Concourse by Appointment LLC.
Can't speak to a google search have never tried that. I suggest that interested parties visit the only factual source for such information the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, where all licensees can be verified. But thanks for pointing that out.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:25 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

[QUOTE=pors9;15230288]Can't speak to a google search have never tried that. I suggest that interested parties visit the only factual source for such information the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, where all licensees can be verified. But thanks for pointing that out.[/QUOTE

It's almost worth selling my CGT to avoid reading your posts.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:48 PM
pors9
Banned

[QUOTE=nuvolari612;15231305]
Can't speak to a google search have never tried that. I suggest that interested parties visit the only factual source for such information the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, where all licensees can be verified. But thanks for pointing that out.[/QUOTE

It's almost worth selling my CGT to avoid reading your posts.
Sorry you don't value our contributions. I suggest you read the post at this link which provides instructions on how to bypass posts going forward including ours. https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist...nore-list.html

Quick Reply: prices on CGT?