Notices
Porsche Memorabilia The place to post cherished keepsakes and mementos of our favorite marque

Poster Identification

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Tamaren
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Poster Identification

A neighbor was cleaning out a house here in town and found this, and passed it on to me. Tried to do some research but wasn't able to find much on it. Any idea on the history behind it? It's a cool print, but the stamp at the bottom brings up nothing but a 5 year old ebay auction.
Thanks!

(imgur link because I can't get the whole thing to show up here.)
https://imgur.com/ZQsMJnV
Old 12-09-2017, 10:24 PM
bruce911
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

May have been for a display at that museum, I know the California Auto Museum has done different posters like this for their unique displays. Are you selling it?
Old 12-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Tamaren
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by bruce911
May have been for a display at that museum, I know the California Auto Museum has done different posters like this for their unique displays. Are you selling it?
That is what I thought, but can't seem to find any information on the gallery. It's looking very nice on my wall right now, but I wouldn't be opposed to selling it.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:41 PM
bruce911
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It looks like my 80 911sc, red targa. If you ever decide to let it go please give me a shot first, but I could not pay anywhere near the ebay asking price.

Quick Reply: Poster Identification