Notices
Porsche Memorabilia The place to post cherished keepsakes and mementos of our favorite marque

COA with lease

Old 09-24-2016, 02:14 PM
G7805T
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default COA with lease

Just curious - are all leased Porsche vehicles coming with a COA in the US?

Reason I post this: I leased for my wife a 2017 Macan S in May of this year and we received a free COA in the mail a few months later. (This document being somewhat irrelevant as I don't plan to keep it after the lease is up). Also received a book about the history of the Macan and some Porsche nailpolish for her in Guards Red. All thoughtful touches.

What have your experiences been with regards to various included "goodies" with leased and new vehicles?
Old 10-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Marc Jannone
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 7 Posts

I got an invitation to a wine/cheese event in Los Angeles after my lease of a 997S. It was a pretty nice event with door bags that included a Porsche hat, lanyard, and calendar.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Jack-Porsche
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Just a guess here, but I assume they are just looking to enhance the ownership, or in your case, rental experience. It is something that cost them next to nothing, so just a nice touch...also, nice for the percentage of people who end up buying the vehicle that they initially lease
Old 03-22-2017, 10:58 PM
C4inLA
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BAIT....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: COA with lease