Notices
Porsche Memorabilia The place to post cherished keepsakes and mementos of our favorite marque

Porsche Art

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 11:38 PM
jameshaydn
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Art

Hi there,

A little old lady up the street (true) has offered me these Prints as I'm a Porsche fan etc. She was given them as a parting gift when she finished some work for Porsche Australia a few years back. I've done a bit of research and found a collection that was similar but different.... The unit I found on line had a very nice folder and an enamel logo as a clasp. It contained only 13 prints and was released in 1963. Its was valued at about $2k US
Well this collection has 29 prints.

For the technically minded they're all high quality Lithographs ( I've had them check by a qualified Lithographer... ME!!) and estimate they're printed in 133# for those in the caper. Stock looks like acid free card of high gsm.

So, I'd be very interested if anyone knew the origin of all these prints and may even have some info on the folder I've shown. Also if anyone could put a price on them.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Haydn

Old 08-09-2020, 10:32 PM
bkrantz
Rennlist Member

Received 1,112 Likes on 669 Posts

Can't help but very cool! Any date of issue?
Old 10-08-2020, 12:45 PM
a1auto
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Don't know how to value them but they look sweet. I'd jump at the chance to get them if I were you. They could frame up very nicely.

Quick Reply: Porsche Art