Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Interiors

Old 12-02-2013, 10:56 PM
GrahamML
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interiors

When looking at the launch photo's, they show a two-tone interior (which I personally like in a SUV/Crossover) of this style.

Something RR does very well.

In looking through the configurator, I don't see how to build a unit with this option. Anyone know?
Old 12-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,524 Likes on 1,571 Posts

Originally Posted by GrahamML
When looking at the launch photo's, they show a two-tone interior (which I personally like in a SUV/Crossover) of this style.

Something RR does very well.

In looking through the configurator, I don't see how to build a unit with this option. Anyone know?
You talking about the ivory colored one on the Turbo? I've been wondering the same thing.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That option comes available at 10/2014 accirding to the german pricelist (not sure if it is week or month 10 though, but I guess it's week 10)

Two-tone agate grey/pebble grey and two-tone saddle brown/luxor beige are the additional interior colors.
Sapphire blue metallic and Impulse red metallic are the additional exterior colors that come available.

Tigether with that, I expect the Sports exhausts and some exterior options (painted roofspoiler) and a lot of interior (leather) options.

Suzy (via iOS app)
Old 12-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,524 Likes on 1,571 Posts

Originally Posted by Suzy991
That option comes available at 10/2014 accirding to the german pricelist (not sure if it is week or month 10 though, but I guess it's week 10)

Two-tone agate grey/pebble grey and two-tone saddle brown/luxor beige are the additional interior colors.
Sapphire blue metallic and Impulse red metallic are the additional exterior colors that come available.

Tigether with that, I expect the Sports exhausts and some exterior options (painted roofspoiler) and a lot of interior (leather) options.

Suzy (via iOS app)
Sapphire Blue with the two tone agate / pebble grey will be smoking hot!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interiors