Macan 2014-Current

Macan Configurator

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 11:19 PM
sebis
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gordon10402
I wonder if they've changed the packages in the last day or so.

I get more options in the Premium Package that listed above. I get a savings of $1290 for Infotainment, savings of $535 for Premium Package, and savings of $680 for Premium Package plus.

To me it doesn't look like Premium Package Plus includes the items in Premium Package. It looks like a completely separate package.

My problem with these packages are they include stuff I simply have no interest in getting such as Park Assist, Rear Heated seats, Ventilation Seats, Porsche Entry and Drive. For me I'd rather pick and choose what I want than get stuff I don't want for fairly modest "savings".

My bigger problem with the configurator is the stuff that's not available now like the metalic blue that they have shown the car in, or the light grey interior.

Gordon
Yes, they fixed it. I will get Infotainment and Premium, they offer good savings on the items I would be getting anyway.

As far as park assist, unless you can see thru solid matter it is a must have, believe me. It will pay itself the first time you don't hit that pole or object hiding in the huge blind spots available on the Macan. Not to mention a more dramatic scenario...

Quick Reply: Macan Configurator