Macan 2014-Current

Prior Design PD600M Porsche Macan Complete Widebody Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 07:20 PM
VividRacing
Former Vendor

Received 98 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Prior Design PD600M Porsche Macan Complete Widebody Aero Kit

Hey guys! Check out this stunning Macan widebody kit by Prior Design. Prior Design is a German manufactured, high quality aero program that will transform any standard macan into a jaw dropping beauty. This product is made from high quality FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic). The material is a unique blend of epoxy and flex resin that gives excellent strength, flexibility and light weight. All of our parts are designed and developed in Germany to the highest quality standards. Fit and finish is excellent, which provides for a seamless installation with one of our Authorized Installation Facilities

The complete PD600M Widebody kit consists of

Front bumper
Rear diffusor
Side skirtsFront wideningsRear widenings
Rear trunk spoiler

We are offering complete package deal special pricing, PM for any inquiries!!

Old 03-15-2019, 01:52 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,154 Likes on 3,923 Posts

I love the widebody kit on my Cayenne, but that's because all the flares are molded into the bodywork - looks like it came that way from Porsche - yes, way more expensive but the end result is worth it.

Unfortunately, this kit just looks like a bunch of stuff stuck onto the side of a car. The Macan is kind of short already, and making it wider, makes it look even shorter. Sorry, but not loving it.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:59 PM
shekmark
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like it a lot. Makes it very hot hatch like and I always likes that look. Maybe a midlife thing .
Old 03-16-2019, 06:39 PM
PSEE
Pro

Received 88 Likes on 71 Posts

I too like the hot hatch look - one can get that by lowering the Macan using one of the available electronic
lowering modules. Some owners have added wheel spacers and that also seems to give the Macan a
more aggressive appearance (but what about sandblasting behind the wheel wells?).

Old 03-19-2019, 03:52 PM
roule
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

It's not for everybody. The Macan is already wide enough for most folks. But I like a lot of what Prior has done. I think any lowered Macan would look far better without the roof rails.
It seems in keeping with the Macan's relatively clean understated design. I wish it cleaned up the overly busy front end. Automakers today suck at front end details.

Overall, Prior offers a classy looking package. The rear underbody diffuser is the best detail. I wonder if anyone could install that without the rest of the body panels.

https://www.priordesignnorthamerica....4-1024x684.jpg

Quick Reply: Prior Design PD600M Porsche Macan Complete Widebody Aero Kit