Macan 2014-Current

Fair price for 2017 Macan GTS

Old 12-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Tkmckerch
4th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCalPorsche7
Hi,

I am looking at purchasing a used 2017 Macan GTS from a local Range Rover dealer and I wanted to hear some opinions on what it is worth and anything I should look out for. I've attached the build sheet below and it also has Vorsteiner 21" rims on it. Other than that the car is beautiful and has 24k miles on it. The car originally hit the road in June of 2016 so basically 2 1/2 years old and only has 1 1/2 years left of warranty vs. some other 2017s have 3 years left. The car brand new was $86k and they're asking $65k for it now. I think that seems a little high as I've seen some 2017s out there with 12k miles for around the same price. I'm thinking the car is worth somewhere in the high 50s. Does anyone else agree? The car is a single owner and all the upgrades imaginable and beautiful vorsteiner rims but I don't want to pay a lot extra just for those rims. Any help would be greatly appreciated and any words of advice when looking at used Macan GTSs would also be great!

I too was looking at this specific Macan as well. I ended up buying another GTS that has more (better in my opinion) options and only 12k miles in mint condition for low 60k last week.

On this one, I was dealing with the dealer and he told me they paid $61,849.59 for the car. I think they overpaid if this is accurate, but maybe it helps one of you (they have lowered the price from 65k to 63,9 now I think).
Old 12-19-2018, 12:39 PM
eye4speed
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw this one as well (shopping a GTS or Turbo). I would try to negotiate it even further down based on no OEM wheels (which MSRP is much higher than the Vorsteiners - I have a set of 21's).
Old 12-23-2018, 11:57 AM
mikes70
Rennlist Member

Received 231 Likes on 122 Posts

I (wifey bought while i was on travel, but per my recommendation) just acquired a '17 White GTS. It was sold to us as "new" as it hadn't been registered, one of the owners/partners wife if i heard right. Had 6k miles on it and in showroom condition. Anyways, paid 69k for it and bought the aftermarket extended warranty. Could have waited and looked harder for a CPO'd one, but this had one checked off all the boxes on the options i wanted, except the roof rack. I love this car/suv soo much and really feel like its the best vehicle i've ever purchased (with the exception of my '11 C2S, but thats a different pair of shoes)......i could have paid more and been just as happy with it. Now, heres too reliability!!!!
Old 12-23-2018, 06:26 PM
Stack24
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mikes70
I (wifey bought while i was on travel, but per my recommendation) just acquired a '17 White GTS. It was sold to us as "new" as it hadn't been registered, one of the owners/partners wife if i heard right. Had 6k miles on it and in showroom condition. Anyways, paid 69k for it and bought the aftermarket extended warranty. Could have waited and looked harder for a CPO'd one, but this had one checked off all the boxes on the options i wanted, except the roof rack. I love this car/suv soo much and really feel like its the best vehicle i've ever purchased (with the exception of my '11 C2S, but thats a different pair of shoes)......i could have paid more and been just as happy with it. Now, heres too reliability!!!!
Congrats on the new purchase. I am in the market for the same White GTS as well. Mind showing me the build on it in terms of options?

Thanks
Old 12-24-2018, 02:26 PM
mikes70
Rennlist Member

Received 231 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by Stack24
Congrats on the new purchase. I am in the market for the same White GTS as well. Mind showing me the build on it in terms of options?

Thanks
Other than the GTS option on the Macan:
Leather interior black with Alcantara $4790
Trailer hitch $650
Nav for PCM $1730 (eh, i wouldn't do this on an order)
Porsche Connect Plus $1300, we bought it as a dealer owned car (not a loaner) so i'm not sure this is activated
Premium Package Plus $3390= dimming mirrors, BOSE, seat heating, Panoramic roof (this is awesome) Porsche entry and drive (air ride i believe, works good but not a deal breaker for sure)

Hope this helps, good luck with search. I might also recommend the Porsche NA website and in the used vehicle locator and look for a CPO country wide, it'll be worth the drive home
Old 12-25-2018, 03:20 AM
Stack24
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mikes70
Other than the GTS option on the Macan:
Leather interior black with Alcantara $4790
Trailer hitch $650
Nav for PCM $1730 (eh, i wouldn't do this on an order)
Porsche Connect Plus $1300, we bought it as a dealer owned car (not a loaner) so i'm not sure this is activated
Premium Package Plus $3390= dimming mirrors, BOSE, seat heating, Panoramic roof (this is awesome) Porsche entry and drive (air ride i believe, works good but not a deal breaker for sure)

Hope this helps, good luck with search. I might also recommend the Porsche NA website and in the used vehicle locator and look for a CPO country wide, it'll be worth the drive home
thank you very much. That definitely helps. Yes I have been searching nationwide for a car and found a few candidates and also missed on some good deals by a few hours. But big believer in what’s meant to be will work out.

I would love love to do the drive but with the kids and work I wouldn’t be able to. So what we I find will have to be shipped.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fair price for 2017 Macan GTS