Porsche Macan
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Macan Turbo Airbag light on& off

Old 10-12-2018, 05:31 AM
Byron0528
New User

Unhappy Macan Turbo Airbag light on& off

Its about a week ago, I send my Macan Turbo back to dealership regarding the airbag issue. The red airbag warning light on and then it will suddenly disappear. Porsche says they need order a part from Germany which is a sensor , but now it has been a week I am still waiting for their call about parts. so I‘m just try to see here that has anyone experienced the same problem as I do?
Old 10-12-2018, 10:57 PM
CarGuyNVA
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Byron0528 View Post
Its about a week ago, I send my Macan Turbo back to dealership regarding the airbag issue. The red airbag warning light on and then it will suddenly disappear. Porsche says they need order a part from Germany which is a sensor , but now it has been a week I am still waiting for their call about parts. so I‘m just try to see here that has anyone experienced the same problem as I do?
I’ve not experienced your airbag problem, but I have waited a long time for a part from Germany that my dealer ordered (2 months for a Cayenne Turbo instrument cluster). Hope your wait isn’t that long!
Old 10-14-2018, 01:02 PM
PSEE
User

There is an open recall campaign for the passenger side airbag sensor.

Is your issue with the passenger seat?

If so, it's covered by warranty/recall.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: