Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Stealth Hitches Macan Customer Reviews!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 02:38 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ozziegt
This hitch maintains the factory impact absorber correct? So where is the mount point for the hitch?
Our hitch is inserted inside the vehicle frame exactly like the Porsche hitch. The crash bumper is replaced with the hitch beam, a more structural member, which connects to the same two mount points as the crash bumper and an additional point. The crash bumper has two bolts that connected to the mounting points inside the frame on each side. The Stealth Hitch has three bolts that connect to the mounting points inside the frame, making it about six inches deeper into the channels of the vehicle's frame than the crash bumper for needed structural support. The Porsche hitch would require the same replacement of the crash bumper with the hitch beam as well.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Need4S
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

How much weight does this add? My Macan is a '17 GTS.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:27 AM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Need4S
How much weight does this add? My Macan is a '17 GTS.
With the removal of the crash bumper and installation of the hitch, it adds about 25 lbs.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:11 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Anonymous Review

"Stealth hitch for bike

This is one of the most durable hitch I've had installed. It's also easy to detach & attach whenever you desire. I have been using this hitch for 2 months on my 2018 Porsche macan. I would highly recommend this product."
Old 08-14-2018, 06:31 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Anonymous Review

"Stealthy looking hitch on Porsche Macan

The entire process from purchasing to installing was painless (a bit of work trimming the fascia). I have the Stealth Hitch installed on my Porsche Macan. Since I don't use the hitch very often, it's a great idea that the hitch is hidden when it's not used."

The first photo is before installing the Stealth Hitch. The second photo shows the Stealth Hitch installed, no accessories attached. The third photo shows our rack connector inserted into the hitch.
Old 08-31-2018, 01:54 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan GTS Review Bobby D.

"Great Design

The buying experience was great, Steve responded very quickly on what product I needed to order due to the nature of the bumper. The quality and features of the product are superb!"

Thank you Bobby D. for your positive review!
Old 09-10-2018, 04:04 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan Anonymous Review

Certainly Lives Up to the Name - Very Stealthy

"My overall experience with Stealth Hitch has been excellent. From ordering and shipping to receiving, having it installed and using it, everything was superb. Steve answered my questions and went the extra mile to ensure my hitch was delivered quickly enough so I could move my daughter. Thank you so much for your extra attention."

The first photo shows a rear view of the Stealth Hitch installed with no attachments. The second photo shows a below view of the Stealth Hitch installed with no attachments.

Old 09-18-2018, 11:47 AM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan GTS Anonymous Review

macan GTS stealth hitch

"Delivery was prompt. I had my Porsche dealer install it. They were SUPER impressed with ALL aspects of the design and quality. They will recommend it to their customers AHEAD of the Porsche tow package for aftermarket installs. Their ONLY concern was that the wiring did not have a quick connect system, but rather required clamp on connectors. This is more time consuming (= more cost to me, or more hassle for do it your selfers). And they said there was a small chance it could cause false warning lights by interfering slightly with the electrical resistance"

Thank you for your input and review! We have sent out hundreds of this type of harness, and also supply to to new car dealers, without any issues. We hope this eases your concern of any issues with your electrical resistance.
The following users liked this post:
PPPerry (08-20-2023)
Old 09-18-2018, 01:20 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan S Anonymous Review

Now you see me

"Great. Timely delivery quality product and installation was flawless. I love this hitch because it is completely out of sight when not in use"

This photo is a rear view of the Stealth Hitch installed with a rack received attached.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:27 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan Review from Michael O.

The results are great but the process is imperfect

I thought the instructions were good but the instructions required some interpretations. I would also challenge anyone who has never done this work before to do it in the time frame described in the instruction sheet. Quality of the product is excellent and I'm sure we'll be happy with the product in the long run

Thank you Michael O. for your review! We appreciate your comments and are always looking to improve!
Old 01-17-2019, 06:45 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan Review from Lee B.

No Regrets - This is the best hitch for my Porsche Macan

From the prompt answer to my initial questions (on a Sunday) to the fast shipment and overall quality of the hitch, I am completely satisfied. With the detailed instructions and a little help from the Internet, I was able to install the hitch myself without issue. The Macan is a bit complicated to install but I took my time and everything was to spec and all parts fit seamlessly as described. I highly recommend this hitch for the Macan and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks!

Thank you Lee B. for your awesome review! Wishes for a pleasurable towing experience!

A behind the bumper view of the Stealth Hitch/stainless steel latch block installed

Rear view of the Stealth Hitch installed with ball mount attached
Old 01-30-2019, 03:03 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan Anonymous Review

Stealth Hitch meets expectations
The Stealth Hitch was exactly what was advertised. The install took a bit longer than listed in the directions, but no issues occurred and I totally enjoy the look of the product and the ease of installing and removing the receiver when not in use.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:01 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Review from Craig M.

Best hitch ever!!
The hitch installed “without a hitch”. The directions were clear and accurate and the parts fit perfectly!! The price was a fraction of what my Porsche dealer had quoted me. I did not have to replace the rear bumper and when not in use, my Macan still looks stock. I highly recommend this hitch!!

Thank you Craig M. for your review! We hope you enjoy your Stealth Hitch
Old 04-09-2019, 02:23 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan GTS Anonymous Review

A wonderful on my prosche macan

this is my first time to set up a tow hitch on my Macan. I originally had lot concerns with this company. I after read some good reviews, I decided to give a shot. I am glad I did it. In fact, those guys did a fantastic job on my Prosche Macan. I could not say how happy I was with my tow hitch. It is easy to operate and lock it. In addition, it is burglarproof.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:18 PM
StealthHitches
Former Vendor

Default Macan Review from William H.

Perfectly Stealth
My new hitch is exactly what I was looking for. It is completely invisible when not in use. Thanks Stealth Hitches!

Thank you William for your review! Happy to hear you are enjoying your Stealth Hitch!

Quick Reply: Stealth Hitches Macan Customer Reviews!!