Old 10-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Seanlabonte
Platinum Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by worf928

Your URL is 404:

New link updated - https://www.porschefresno.com/new/Porsche/2018-Porsche-Macan-ff487b570a0e0ae962e47c65b15edba2.htm
Old 10-14-2018, 02:37 PM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,542 Likes on 1,006 Posts

I guess you’re just not interested in selling this are you? First a 404 link. Then a valid link, yet you somehow manage to include it in your post so that it has to be copied and pasted rather than just clicked-on. Then once you get to the ad No build sheet or link to the options list.

Seriously? This is a @#$%ing pet peave of mine when it comes to Porsches.

A listing “Driver door bin” is not a valid part of an option list. I do not care that it has four wheels or power seats or ABS. They all have that. Tell me something I don’t know.

I want to know if a Macan has 18-way sport seats, sport chrono, air suspension, etc. If I can’t find the option list as posted on the Monroney in about 10 seconds I move on to the next listing.

Post the build sheet in your ad if you want people to seriously consider it. Whoever puts these ad pages together for your dealership is completely, utterly clueless and is driving traffic away from your dealership.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:57 PM
Seanlabonte
Platinum Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by worf928
I guess you’re just not interested in selling this are you? First a 404 link. Then a valid link, yet you somehow manage to include it in your post so that it has to be copied and pasted rather than just clicked-on. Then once you get to the ad No build sheet or link to the options list.

Seriously? This is a @#$%ing pet peave of mine when it comes to Porsches.

A listing “Driver door bin” is not a valid part of an option list. I do not care that it has four wheels or power seats or ABS. They all have that. Tell me something I don’t know.

I want to know if a Macan has 18-way sport seats, sport chrono, air suspension, etc. If I can’t find the option list as posted on the Monroney in about 10 seconds I move on to the next listing.

Post the build sheet in your ad if you want people to seriously consider it. Whoever puts these ad pages together for your dealership is completely, utterly clueless and is driving traffic away from your dealership.

Old 10-21-2018, 01:56 AM
z3mcoupe
Rennlist Member

Received 178 Likes on 98 Posts

Such a pretty color! There can't be too many around like this one.

Quick Reply: Arena Red Macan Turbo